Dancing On Ice 2021

Were the rest all on 25 then?

Fuck this shit if it ends up with two decent skaters in the bottom next week. This has happened SO often on DOI. They'd do well to follow the Strictly method and just skip a week of voting, ITV can't need the cash that much
Most of the votes now are from the free app votes so I don’t think they even make much money from voting anyway.

I hope it's Jason.

But as long as it's not Lady Leshurr I don't really care.

God Jason is a boring cunt. Please never talk to him again.

To be fair, he got 23.5 so not too far behind. Plus they probably wanted to give him a bit of leeway as he wasn’t due to skate this week and only got brought forward from next week a few days ago.

That makes more sense, but I'm inclined to think he would have got through anyway.

Then again the voters might turn on those with a FREE PASS

I don't think it's RACISM though.

There's JUST SOMETHING ABOUT HER I DON'T LIKE BUT I CAN'T PUT MY FINGER ON

Ridiculous but predictable.

That show was as painfully padded as The Masked Singer. The second pro skate was quite good though.

If not racism, then it’s UNCONSCIOUS BIAS at the very least and not very pleasant to see.

I don't think it's RACISM though.

There's JUST SOMETHING ABOUT HER I DON'T LIKE BUT I CAN'T PUT MY FINGER ON

In fairness this seemed inevitable because surely she's the least known...but then she comes out and is REALLY GOOD and likeable and STILL everyone fucks it up.

I convinced myself Rebekah would be there (not that she deserved it either), especially when her very well spoken kids came into it as WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH THE VIEWERS LIKE THAT SORT OF PERSON, but no...they've literally put the best performance in the skate-off..

I'm dead. Beyond dead

Ooh, I've got UNCONSCIOUS BIAS training in work next month

Who looks shit from next week? There needs to be someone who isn't popular enough to scrape through on the HEART RADIO vote

I caught most of this tonight. Wow, it’s pretty awful isn’t it! Especially when the most dynamic and interesting performer (conveniently a confident young black woman) gets the least votes. The only highlight was Rufus Hound slagging off the government.

@lolly do we know how many viewers this got in the overnight figures?
5.4m. I think ITV will be pretty happy with that, as I assume it will end up over 6m with time shift added. The Masked Singer last week added an extra 1.1m from an overnight of 6.1m. I don't think this will get that much, but it's a similar type show.

Yes it seems to have stabilised and I think ITV will be pleased with those figures. I was expecting quite a fall for some reason.

I think that is UP on last year.
I posted it earlier in the thread, but I think the launch last year was 5.8+m, with 7 day catch up included. I'm sure it will top that.

I posted it earlier in the thread, but I think the launch last year was 5.8+m, with 7 day catch up included. I'm sure it will top that.

5.040 million in the tv ratings 2020 thread. I would have thought that included catch up, no?

Rufus Hound has pulled out of Sunday's Dancing on Ice show as he is required to self-isolate.

The comedian will isolate for 10 days after coming into contact with someone who has Covid-19, The Mirror reports.

Rufus, 41, was due to perform a group routine on Sunday night and on the following Sunday after his individual skate. But the 10-day isolation puts him on the sidelines for both and puts his Dancing on Ice future in doubt.

A spokesperson for ITV said: "This week Rufus Hound came into contact with someone outside of the show who tested positive for Covid 19.

"This means, following government guidelines, he will isolate for 10days.

"We are hoping to welcome him back to the ice soon."

Ooh, let's see if Britain can resist putting an ethnic minority gay against an ethnic minority woman in the first dance off.

...and the first score tonight is the exact same score as the top four last week.

And the second the EXACT SAME SCORE :D

That score was a joke though. How can they say that was equal to Colin?

I can see why Graham got that score in as much as he had technical elements beyond the others, but it left me cold.

OH GOD I AGREED WITH JOHN BARROWMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom