Dancing On Ice 2021

The panel on this is also DULL, no matter how much Barrowman tries to make it all about him.

Oh my, Lady Leshurr was all kinds of :disco:

Quite a complicated routine. They ought to give her the golden ticket just in case

Iceland 2020 song finally breaking into the big time. I'm almost glad last year was cancelled when it feels clear now it would have won. Still hate it

These first shows are such a CHORE. We had about 3 skates in 45 minutes. Splitting them up serves no purpose other than added $$$ for ITV

I wonder how many viewers this will get tonight? Are the viewers not haemorrhaging a fair bit year on year?

I'm at my mother's, or else there's no way I'd be watching live (if at all). It's everything I hate about ITV.

I’m gonna watch tomorrow when I can fast forward through all the GUFF.

Literally everyone is getting a 6 or 6.5. It’s getting boring now.

I wonder how many viewers this will get tonight? Are the viewers not haemorrhaging a fair bit year on year?

It launched with 5.815m last year. Fell to around 5m for the rest of the run. I think it was about 25% down on the year before.

Also what a dreadful panel but that should be no surprise. This is the show that's had such qualified alumni as Emma Bunton, Ashley Roberts, Louis Spence and Ruthie Henshall.

Why the need for 2/4 to be non-skaters? It's actually insulting

*keeps moaning, keeps watching*

It launched with 5.815m last year. Fell to around 5m for the rest of the run. I think it was about 25% down on the year before.

I can see why. Of course I will struggle on, moan and watch week on week regardless.

I mean, WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO?

Oh, I am a VERY BUSY LADY.

images
giphy.gif

TOO POLITICAL! I don't pay my licence fee for THIS!

Oh god WHY? :manson:

Lady Leshurr or Rebekah screwed then I'm guessing, whoever wasn't in the 25 group, I forget..

Sorry, what are they doing for the next half hour?

Denise will likely get a by due to the injury but she was TERRIBLE and I like DVO.

Loving the Madonna in True Blue looking skater. That was a decent pro routine, sometimes even those can be awful

It was Rufus

Were the rest all on 25 then?

Fuck this shit if it ends up with two decent skaters in the bottom next week. This has happened SO often on DOI. They'd do well to follow the Strictly method and just skip a week of voting, ITV can't need the cash that much

So he was 5th of 6 on the leaderboard but they unanimously gave him the golden ticket?
To be fair, he got 23.5 so not too far behind. Plus they probably wanted to give him a bit of leeway as he wasn’t due to skate this week and only got brought forward from next week a few days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom