Corrie 2024

Jenny's cartoon fall :D Half expected to see stars spinning round her head

So Stu's ex wife did it! Thought the scenes with him and the grand daughter were lovely 🤗

OMG honestly thought that was it for Alya
She was fine though, despite being in an explosion which only caused internal damage to the van, it must have been made of steel, she then walked home(?!). The best bit, everyone on the street heard the explosion despite her being a decent drive away.

Roy and his aubergine emoji though. :D 😭

I've really gone off this now, and I used to be a massive Corrie fan. But how many serial killers can one street seriously have, before it just becomes one big joke?

I've really gone off this now, and I used to be a massive Corrie fan. But how many serial killers can one street seriously have, before it just becomes one big joke?

I assume you only watched Corrie as Eastenders, Emmerdale, and Hollyoaks all run at a similar trajectory. Looking at viewing figures I think people are just switching off now.

I assume you only watched Corrie as Eastenders, Emmerdale, and Hollyoaks all run at a similar trajectory. Looking at viewing figures I think people are just switching off now.
I used to watch the big 3, but gave up on Eastenders years ago. Emmerdale I watch now again, but I suppose the changes in Corrie are more disappointing because it used to be more light-hearted and character driven.

I used to watch the big 3, but gave up on Eastenders years ago. Emmerdale I watch now again, but I suppose the changes in Corrie are more disappointing because it used to be more light-hearted and character driven.

I see what you mean but not for at least the last 15/20 years. After Richard Hillman it has been one serial killer and big stunt after the other.

I quite liked Phelan but that story just ended up a big mess in the end

Tony Gordon was quite an interesting character, probably the last 'villain' storyline I properly loved

@Rita are you watching? I'm dipping in and out but there was great scene between Peter and Amy about the rape which I thought was really well done

I have been watching, yes. I wish the storyline with Steven would hurry the fuck up and END. I’m not really enjoying the Amy storyline to be honest, as Aaron seemed like such a lovely sweet boy until this.

The storyline with Paul is heartbreaking. He's one of my favourite characters, so how could they do this to him? I'd rather they'd killed Billy off tbh.

The Stephen story has to be the worst serial killer storyline to date, he's an absolute pisstake

I agree about Aaron, its came out of nowhere and he seemed like a nice lad. I'm not sure he even realises he's done anything wrong?! That's how it's coming across to me?

Agree about Paul, I loved that little scene where the lad picked his money up :(

The storyline with Paul is heartbreaking. He's one of my favourite characters, so how could they do this to him? I'd rather they'd killed Billy off tbh.

Has it been confirmed that he has MND? I still think it will be something else.

I can't believe Ken had the nerve to tell Sarah to leave the pub after her affair was exposed - the amount of times he did the dirty on Deirdre years ago!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom