Britney’s “mysterious book” The Woman in Me OUT NOW

Although wasn't he also linked to Baby Spice? Justin Timberlake and @VoR clearly share taste in girlband members.

4BBC4E0B00000578-5677165-image-a-209_1525187823508.jpg

I'm really enjoying this to be honest.
Btu then again I've been on an autobiog audible kick lately

I'm listening at x1.7 speed and she sounds quite like Britney :o

The
abortion is absolutely, gut wrenchingly heartbreaking. Justin Timberlake should make a grovelingly apologetic and regretful statement if he has any ounce of humanity to him.

Reactions: dUb
Agreed.

Just finishing up now. Where's the bit about Mind Your Business? Must be a hidden track.

Is Michelle Williams the actress, singer, or someone else? I’m rather confused.

The 'Gimme More' VMAs and Blackout era section is something else. This is so sad. :(

I'm up to 2007 in the book and enjoying it. Most of the revelations were reported beforehand but it doesn't disappoint. There's so much humanity that comes through that wasn't displayed before.
The abortion bit is gut-wrenching. :(

And then JT breaking up with her via text message on the set of "Overprotected (Remix)"

When she says she was ambushed with the Diane Sawyer interview and tricked into it by her family. "I felt like something dark came over me, and I was never the same" :(

The bits about the K-Fed break up were also devastating, and how her own team shut her out.

I love that she loves "Me Against the Music"

Is there any dirrt on Xtina in this book?
I am not done with it, but she mentions she was confused when Xtina told the Rolling Stone interviewer that she wanted JT and Britney to get back together "because Christina had always made negative comments about [Britney] before and it felt like rubbing salt in the wound."

Michelle Williams narrating this is CAMP!
She's really good, she's obviously channeling some sort of Southern whimsical sweet heart character but never comes off as hammy or a cheap parody as it easily could have veered into.

She's really good, she's obviously channeling some sort of Southern whimsical sweet heart character but never comes off as hammy or a cheap parody as it easily could have veered into.

I would love if she hammed it up a bit though. The prose is a bit SPARSE, so it could use a sprinkle of FADED SOUTHERN BELLE to liven it up a little.

I've never minded her but what she did to Britney was vile. Definitely not comedy.
I watched it on YouTube - was mildly heartened to see there was at least a few boos even then. The line about her children. Just cruel.

Silverman famously one of the #BeKind crew. Hypocrites.

I liked her when I first saw her act on that Secret Policeman’s Ball one time, but she was selling the exact same act years later and never bothered with any new material.

Justin's Instagram comments have been turned off :side-eye:

I’m now at the part where she’s describing the conservatorship years. Still can’t compute how all of this was happening. Her family is VILE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom