Ava Max - Diamonds & Dancefloors

Sometimes I do question myself if you're gay AT ALL!

Hunty, I'm STRAIGHT

Abc What GIF by The Bachelor

not adding a second Amsterdam date is fucking annoying. there are over 600 people on the ticketswap wait list, she could easily sell out a second night. I'm PISSED!

Yeah I can't help but think that they're underselling her. Like, they've got her performing here in Chicago for ONE NIGHT at the HOUSE OF BLUES, which has a 1500 seat capacity. I'm fairly confident she can pull a bigger crowd than that.

I'm actually considering giving this record a spin :o 'cause i stan MYTP & Jark's taste.

I'll start out by giving an odd 93 to the undeniable hook I think you should takeasecondjusttolookatyourreflectionbabymaybe YOU'RE THE PROBLEM!

another highlight is.. worked on myself, opened my eyes... can't relate but go OFF queen :disco:

this weekend! i'm warming up to ha by adding MYTP, K&Q and The Motto to my Joanne Weekly Gym Playlist.

not adding a second Amsterdam date is fucking annoying. there are over 600 people on the ticketswap wait list, she could easily sell out a second night. I'm PISSED!
Queen of Amsterdam!!!!1!!!!!one

07 Million Dollar Baby - what a mid chorus shoved in the middle of an otherwise boppity bop.
06 Sleepwalker - great verses, great post-choruses, garbage B-side chorus. please tell me the choruses are gonna get better 'cause..
10 Maybe You're The Problem - iconic smash. certified 7x platinum in this household.
05 Ghost - there's a discrepancy between the title/lyrical content and the beat/delivery that I find unsettling.
06 Hold Up (Wait a Minute) - marvellous verses and post-chorus... the chorus in itself is not doing it fo me.
07 Weapons - this is Scarlett by Holly Homberstone if she got drunk and lost 20 iq points.
10 Diamonds and Dancefloors - oh this is squeezing my pussy.
09 In The Dark - frustrating to think that this could have been an easy 10 with Gags' vox. Ava should work on her vocal pondus.
10 Turn Off The Lights - come through DISCO BASE!
07 One Of Us - i mean it slaps but my cheek is still bruised from the last 1-2-3 punch. the lyrics are sweet and painful!
08 Get Outta My Heart - i was ready to give this a 10 until that disappointing 2017 drop. the verses are a 10.
09 Cold As Ice - it's giving Eurovision semi-finalist, ergo 9.
09 Last Night On Earth - there's so much potential in this song. the mixing+engineering isn't as sharp as they could be, which is such a shame.
10 Dancing's Done - i like how the dark and demanding chorus is beautifully contrasted by such soft verses.

i really did enjoy that! the second half more so than the first. there are at least 6 bops and 3 potential growers which is a welcome upgrade from H&H.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom