Ava Max - Diamonds & Dancefloors

Jark

User
kicking off with a LEAD SINGLE NEXT FRIDAY. she's also chopped off the "Max cut" (the evil is defeated) and dyed her hair electric red (the evil is returned)

insiders saying she has some really BIG TUNES this time around. I'm here for it.

Looking forward to this MAX track.

The Motto also finally taking off three or four months since release :D Now top 20 in the UK, huge over Europe and even in the Billboard Hot 100 :o

single is now coming later this month. it's called Maybe You're the Problem and the video is directed by Joseph Kahn.

she's also described the album as "terrifyingly personal" :eyes: sure, (britney) j(e)an.

single is now coming later this month. it's called Maybe You're the Problem and the video is directed by Joseph Kahn.

she's also described the album as "terrifyingly personal" :eyes: sure, (britney) j(e)an.
Personal in that she personally selected the tracks already rejected by others?

NO SHADE OF COURSE! :disco: I can't wait

Ava Max RANK

1. Salt
2. Sweet but Psycho
3. Torn
4. My Head And My Heart
5. Who's Laughing Now
6. Naked
7. Kings and Queens
8. Take You To Hell :D
9. Call Me Tonight
10. So Am I

Ava Max RANK

1. Salt
2. Sweet but Psycho
3. Torn
4. My Head And My Heart
5. Who's Laughing Now
6. Naked
7. Kings and Queens
8. Take You To Hell :D
9. Call Me Tonight
10. So Am I
oh this I can do.

01. My Head & My Heart
02. Clap Your Hands (with Le Youth)
03. Who's Laughing Now
04. Born to the Night
05. EveryTime I Cry
06. Rumors / Tattoo
07. Torn / Sweet But Psycho
08. OMG What's Happening
09. Kings & Queens
10. Salt

eurodance diva is her destiny. :disco:

More importantly, is OH REDONE contributing production duties or has he gone back into hiding after working with Now United?

NAKED is her crowning moment and I Was so MAD it had a video but it wasn't even a radio/promo only/7th single released in Moldova type of thing :evil:

I'm hoping she continues to sample iconic pop classics from the past; Ava hun, Aqua and A-Teens ARE RIGHT THERE!

@Jark you’re cheating with your Double A’s :disco:

I haven’t heard your number 2 though so will give that a whirl

this seems to be delayed because The Motto is TOO BIG. it was meant to come end of March. The Motto is up 9 to 42 on the Hot 100 this week and still knocking on the door of UK too 10, so I guess they'll wait another month or so.

If radio can make Big Energy (a song nobody is actually choosing to listen to) a top 10 hit, maybe it can do if for The Motto too

Queen of Pop! She’s a one-woman Saturdays (including her ability to score infrequent and inexplicably big hits) - what more could we ask for.

Last edited:
What's that DESCENDING SYNTHY BIT? Is it a sample? I feel like I know it from somewhere.

It’s is predictably brilliant. What a great pop star she is :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom