All Saints - One Strike [2016 Comeback Single]

Why's this dUb all up in my ass?

• Total voters
It being on that tumblr is hurting me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. Sounds like classic All Saints, and not too desperate to be a hit (which it blatantly isn't going to be).

:D

Have you actually been floored by a comeback single like this since Flatline?

It being on that tumblr is hurting me.

My oh my, that's amazing. I'm off to pinch jackets off people I can't stand anymore to celebrate. I'm still soaking it in. Lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
It just kind of plods along doesn't it. A generous 7/10.

Totally underwhelmed :(
Let's hope it gets better with repeated listens.

It's no Flatline, THAT'S FOR SURE

Still getting used to the chorus but the verses and that backing tracking are just excellent.

But let's face it guys, it's bound to be a flop since our resident CLICHE CUNT forgot to include a POLL. FUCKING IDIOT!!!1!!

Still getting used to the chorus but the verses and that backing tracking are just excellent.

But let's face it guys, it's bound to be a flop since our resident CLICHE CUNT forgot to include a POLL. FUCKING IDIOT!!!1!!

It was split in a new thread by a mod.

Last edited:
It won't get anywhere near the singles charts, but they should at least manage to get an album out and let's face it that's the real victory.

It was split in a new thread by a mod so why don't you just kill yourself?

Yes but you're forgetting that a poll-less thread is worse than a second fucking ice age!!! This will haunt you till the day you DIE.

In giving it an 8.
It's nice and pleasant and good but I don't feel it's going to be a hit.
I was expecting a more impactful sound like the one they went for with 'Rock Steady'.

Oh it's about ten times better than that snore fest Flatline.

Bloody brilliant, cannot WAIT for the album :disco:

It's ok, I'll give it a few more listens before I rate.

Really like it!

Agreed it doesn't sound like a hit, but I don't imagine that's TOO crucial, as long as they can shift a few albums and sell some tour tickets. The rest of the material will have to be of a similar standard for that, I reckon.

Nearly as good as your monsta burn yesterday

It's been released straight to iTunes today hasn't it - which won't help with a good peak for the single.

I was a bit underwhelmed on first listen, but it has grown with repeated listens.

I like that it sounds really mature and quite right for them at this stage. Production excellent and love the melody around the chorus, can't quite work out the lyrics but the bit when they sing 'my world up in fire' or something like that is my fave bit

7.5/10

Last edited:
I think it's rather splendid. And I don't even like them THAT much.

Halli it would really upset me if you didn't love it.

Halli it would really upset me if you didn't love it.

I don't think it will be a 10/10 from me like Pure Shores, Black Coffee and On&On but its growing and I am really appreciating it for the things ameraal listed. I think it's really interestingly constructed too and atmospheric (as a lot of their stuff is)

I would quite have liked them to promote hard and then release to iTunes in a couple of weeks which may have meant a decent shot at a chart position but oh well

Last edited:
You'll all be thrilled to hear it's growing on me.

<2000 views on the official audio after a few hours isn't ideal though, is it.

Last edited:
Chart wise they'll surely be doomed in a streaming world, whatever the release schedule?

So long as it gets some strong play on Radio 2 then the album should shoot top ten (I'd say 8-10k first week would be about right) and they can spend the year performing.

omg love this! I feel I will play it to dead.

But if they really want it to be a hit for Millennials they really need a Robin Schultz/Felix Jahen Remix for it :zombie:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom