2024 US Presidential Election

I love how he was seen as a formidable force in the primaries until he actually had to go out and speak to people and it became apparent what a weird guy he was :D

Does this increase Haley’s chances of winning the nomination or will Trump stream roll to victory?

1000034131.gif

Does this increase Haley’s chances of winning the nomination or will Trump stream roll to victory?
presumably quite a few of his votes will go to Haley now? but then also some to Trump. I guess in the end it can only help to have one opposing prospect to Trump rather than two splitting the change vote.

presumably quite a few of his votes will go to Haley now? but then also some to Trump. I guess in the end it can only help to have one opposing prospect to Trump rather than two splitting the change vote.
That‘s what I assumed, although him landsliding in Iowa last week is still worrying :eyes:

DeSantis positioned himself as to the right of Trump, so it’s almost certainly going to benefit him over the ‘moderate’ candidate Haley.

Trump is so winning every state :D

If someone else gets the nomination I will literally give you every cent I have

"So for once in my life let me get what I want, Lord knows it would be for the first time..."

Hun you're literally running for a SECOND TERM

Mad ole’ Marianne is having a much lower-impact run this time around compared to 2020, but I do enjoy any revelation that behind the crystals and wellness affirmations she’s a relentlessly evil nightmare :disco:

Nothing a few well placed crystals couldn't have sorted, but he TURNED HIS BACK ON THAT DIDN'T HE

I’m sure she’s ROTTEN but what are we betting that’s not the real reason this messy toxic twitter gay got fired :eyes:

i can't believe the US is about to be run by Trump again.

I bloody hope so. It frustrates me how blasé everyone has become about the man. He's extremely dangerous and a liability to the safety of the world. I don't say that with any hyperbole either. Also I don't like the idea of living in a world where someone can incite a riot for losing an election and then get voted back into office. That's some medieval shit.

I wonder what will happen on 6 January 2025 if they lose again. They are surely going to want to gather in DC and ‘protest’.

I wonder what will happen on 6 January 2025 if they lose again. They are surely going to want to gather in DC and ‘protest’.
They wouldn't have made it very far in 2021 without the White House refusing to call in the National Guard.

Reactions: RJN
It probably won’t be. I stand by my prediction that every state votes the same as 2020

i hope you're right, but i have a bad feeling about this election. i have been avoiding it like the plague because Americans have been consistently making bad choices since they let Run Away With Me by Ms. Rae Jepsen flop. it's just gone downhill since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom