will.i.am x Britney - Mind Your Business (Bitch!)

For promo purposes, and after her success stepping in for Kylie for 'Higher' I can officially announce and reveal that Kimberly Wyatt has made herself available for a One Show perf if Britney or Tulisa are busy.

Last edited:
I hate it less in full/final form. But it's still her worst single ever. We survived "Pretty Girls" though, and we will survive this too.

I hate it less in full/final form. But it's still her worst single ever. We survived "Pretty Girls" though, and we will survive this too.
Surely NOTHING is worse than I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll?

I literally had to scroll through New Music Friday to see it listed, before that it was really hard to see if this whole thing was just not an internet joke!

this song makes me want to actually mind my business :shock:

I fondly remember when Britney used to release such, well crafted. nicely composed fun pop songs :( *streams Criminal and Sometimes*

For a second I asked myself "Who would be the 'Lennon' of the two?" but I just couldn't decide.

I fondly remember when Britney used to release such, well crafted. nicely composed fun pop songs :( *streams Criminal and Sometimes*
Oh babes, people just don’t want that these days. They want ringtones which they can use to soundtrack TikTok videos of them treating the world to their sassy moves and getting their fannies out

T

This is no sultry bop like Perfume, but then, what is?!

Like it is technically awful, but I’m sorry there’s something about it that’s 1. Addictive and 2. So 2012 it’s kind of fresh that I actually am really enjoying it :D

Mind your business bitch? Is she still feuding with Jamie Lynn?

Me: they really let her release any old crap these days
Also me two hours later:

Mind-yo-be
Mind-yo-be
Mind-yo-be-ee
Mind-yo-bitch

:disco:

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Zu
It sounds like a studio demo reject dug up for a deluxe anniversary album reissue, track 35, on side 6 [Apple Music Exclusive]

The fact that they thought that this was so big that an Instagram gif was all the promo it needed, is quite something

IMG-1821.jpg

:ToneNervous:

Why is this song so bad? I really tried to give it a chance. I even played it a THIRD time. What's going on?

Why is this song so bad? I really tried to give it a chance. I even played it a THIRD time. What's going on?
It’s so bad, it’s good! :disco:

Mind-yo-be
Mind-yo-be
Mind-yo-be-ee
Mind-yo-bitch!

Ha! What!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom