will.i.am x Britney - Mind Your Business (Bitch!)

Well this is as shit as we thought it would be. I THINK it's Prinny on it at least but then again you never know.

• Love
Reactions: Zu

sub-buzz-9177-1559232160-7.jpg

Is will.I.am STILL in the closet? I mean for GOD’S SAKE!

This is already Mopsy’s best new thread. I can’t wait for the impending hot mess when the song absolutely tanks

It's time to be honest - the conservatorship shouldn't have ended.
She needs better MANAGEMENT. Who is managing her? I did hear that Kiki the spaniel is making all the decisions - it’s one of those CHOOSE THE BOWL arrangements apparently :(

Can somebody explain what this is to me? How is it NOT Britney?

Has Britney (or William for that matter :D) even acknowledged this song exists or is it purely moopy lore? Is Tulisa WAITING BY THE PHONE for a hot stand-in Good Morning Britain perf?

My previous comment was a joke obviously, but I do wonder exactly WHY Britney is doing this. You're free now, just go eat at nice restaurants or something! You don't have to do music if you don't want to!

My previous comment was a joke obviously, but I do wonder exactly WHY Britney is doing this. You're free now, just go eat at nice restaurants or something! You don't have to do music if you don't want to!
Well QUITE! Whilst the allure of working with top notch, fashionable, cutting edge artists such as will.I.am would tempt us all, I’d rather she spend her time relaxing at the Dairy Queen and BALLOONING

Maybe she LIKES THE SONG :shock:

Her tastes are a little questionable after all. Those awful off the shoulder TOPS!

Has Britney (or William for that matter :D) even acknowledged this song exists or is it purely moopy lore? Is Tulisa WAITING BY THE PHONE for a hot stand-in Good Morning Britain perf?
I still don’t understand? :D

This is buried way down the list on Spotify’s New Music Friday UK playlist. I can’t see this coming close to the success of Hold Me Closer (and rightly so!).

She posted it on her Instagram story :D

It really is basic and horrible but I thought the same of Scream & Shout until I eventually confessed to liking it :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom