The White Lotus (HBO not so Limited Series)

Imagine being the main guy from Heartstopper and realising Elton had invited all the other twinks to be initiated into the Hollywood gay mafia but you :(

Is Sam Fender playing the ESSEX LAD role in this slice of A-list fan fiction?

Fuck off

And that's before even considering I got Jack

while I do see some similarities (Albie, sigh), I am definitely more prone to channelling Harper energies 👧🪓

Mr M as Leo/Lucia is very much on point though :D

The description of Scorpio is accurate and they choose Portia who is neither deep, determined or secretive. She is shallow, emotionally lost and easy to read. She is the least Scorpio Scorpio I’ve ever seen.

I got Lucia, so of course I’m going to agree, which is in turn, a very Leo reaction, of course I’m the sexy confident one!!!

I’m glad they’re pushing them in the us and doing all the talk shows. I wouldn’t be surprised if the actress playing Mia ends up on an action franchise a la Bond or Mission Impossible.

Wait till the season 2 soundtrack hits.

View attachment 14707

teresa-giudice-danielle-staub.gif

Anyway, I binged both seasons over the past week as it had reached that critical point of every gay making memes about it and I needed to be in on the joke.

Amazing. Season 2 especially. Loved the way that the slow pace still felt really tense as you waited for shit to hit the fan.

Also, that Essex lad IN ME NOW. I know I should have hated him but I found him endearing.

Anyway, I binged both seasons over the past week as it had reached that critical point of every gay making memes about it and I needed to be in on the joke.

Amazing. Season 2 especially. Loved the way that the slow pace still felt really tense as you waited for shit to hit the fan.

Also, that Essex lad IN ME NOW. I know I should have hated him but I found him endearing.
Just finished this and SAME.

I binged both seasons over 3 days and enjoyed every bit of it. I was somehow expecting season 2 to be way better than season 1 (Twitter gays…) but it’s actually pretty close for me. Obviously Jennifer is everything, I hope she’s nominated for QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE for this or something.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom