the red carpet thread

Through fear of ageing, what a trouper. Although I now realize you meant fake tan :shy:

Last edited:
Nicole is wearing this dress

_ARC0497.450x675.JPG
null_zpsf37a2e90.jpg

And that's before you get to her kiss. Her smile. Her perfume.

But yeah, she looks good. Don't know about her outfit but I'd probably just go for a T-shirt and jeans, really.

yes, gorgeous. i also loved miss cindy crawford from that carpet. i'll try to post her rather manly hotness in a bit

How is it that she and Beyoncé are sisters?

a10281a6e05c79be2814c51383cb6a03_zpsb191be0d.jpg

45d56ed5b7dc075efe10809b6c80bbdd_zps7c42412e.jpg

OK, wearing red on the red carpet is such a potential faux-pas but I love this

cannes-day-1-isla-fisher-h724.jpg

OK, wearing red on the red carpet is such a potential faux-pas but I love this]
I wouldn't agree with that to be honest, though it can be tricky for a red head.

However, the colour and the dress really are both amazing for here for her.

http://i.STOP FUNDING HATE.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/18/article-2326666-19DAD3C2000005DC-200_634x1035.jpg

I don't like Cherly's hair, but the dress is nice and she (always) looks pretty.

Elsewhere at Cannes.

Lana-Del-Rey-t-Cannes-Film-Festival-2013.jpg

Liz Hurley has always been a favourite. She can border on tacky sometimes but even then I still get her.
She's been quite close with the Versaces ever since her pin dress, so Donatella often dresses her.

liz%202%20may06.jpg
hurley%202%20sep06.jpg

facf489b6767fc9
elizabeth-hurley.jpg
url

Three of those are the same dress and way too slutty.

Sometimes I think simple can be the best option, I think she looks STUNNING here:

megan-hilty.jpg

And although this is YEARS ago, this is the BEST red carpet outfit of ALL TIME :disco:

cdion.jpg

Last edited:
my favourites from the emmys

robin-wright.jpg

kate-mara.jpg

kerry-washington.jpg

Emilia-Clarke-In-Donna-Karan-Atelier-2013-Emmy-Awards.jpg

i also liked julianna's pillow cover dress, noted scientologist elizabeth, she should've won jane krakowski, julie bowen's origami cake thing was almost, michelle dockery

quite a few disasters too. amanda peet, lena dunham and all the other green dresses, cat deeley, lena heady (looking gorgeous otherwise), melissa leo's amazing getup, connie britton, kit harington, kelly osbourne

Robin Wright is way too severe looking these days.

Some of my favorites

null_zps604fa397.jpg

null_zps610f1dd1.jpg

null_zps2ae3e7b7.jpg

null_zps7b3bfcda.jpg

null_zps2c5b5c21.jpg

null_zps46a7bb77.jpg

null_zps31f1c8d8.jpg

And this is not from the Emmys but I think it's stunning bar the oversized shoes

null_zpseb5505b8.jpg

God I don't know who any of these people are :( (except Nurse Hathaway)

Love that burgundy number - what a waistline :disco:

Who told Claire she had the tits for that? :( Surely she could do with a necklace as well. Or are they OUT now?! I notice no-one else is wearing one either :o

it's all about beautiful gorgeous tattooless skin *.*

i really have no liking towards kaley cuoco (sp?). i wondered once who she slept with to get the part.

I don't care for her as well but that dress is perfection on her. Who would have thought the daughter from 8 simple rules would make it that far on such little talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom