The Glasgow Willy Wonka Experience (feat. The Unknown)

This is a GENUINE poster from their site (screenshot gumf left in as proof)
1000054300.jpg

AI language really freaks me out. It makes me think someone's gone back in time and trod on a butterfly.

There’s even a WIKIPEDIA page now!

And the joy of this is discovering LAPLAND NEW FOREST.

Children who had looked forward to the event were reduced to tears, especially when Santa was caught smoking.

Violence began flaring up between visitors and workers, including an elf who was slapped and yelled at by a mother who complained about the event

Santa being punched in the face by a father

There’s even a WIKIPEDIA page now!

Reading this has led me to the page for Lapland New Forest, which contains a description of the most British riot ever:

"Violence began flaring up between visitors and workers, including an elf who was slapped and yelled at by a mother who complained about the event, two fathers brawling in the Gingerbread house, and Santa being punched in the face by a father who became furious after being told his children were not allowed to sit on Santa's lap despite waiting in a four hour-long line; a worker dressed up as a snowman received so much verbal abuse that he eventually walked off in full costume."

Reading this has led me to the page for Lapland New Forest, which contains a description of the most British riot ever:

"Violence began flaring up between visitors and workers, including an elf who was slapped and yelled at by a mother who complained about the event, two fathers brawling in the Gingerbread house, and Santa being punched in the face by a father who became furious after being told his children were not allowed to sit on Santa's lap despite waiting in a four hour-long line; a worker dressed up as a snowman received so much verbal abuse that he eventually walked off in full costume."
Yes it was just as intriguing when I posted about it three minutes earlier :basil:

I love the bit about the Willy Wonka character having to battle ‘The Unknown - an evil chocolate maker who lives in the walls’. They’ll give Warner Bros ideas for a sequel to the Chalamet film if they’re not careful.

I am loving the extended footage of this shit. There's even a petition to KEEP IT!

oh, and:

Still obsessed with this line delivery:

Oh my god...
What is THAT?...
It's The Unknown!

Willy Wonka could honestly have picked up some tips from the event planners, I imagine he would've saved a lot of money if he'd just laid out his chocolate factory like an actual warehouse. And that's before you consider all the productivity gains from not thinking of elaborate ways to kill children.

Still obsessed with this line delivery:

Oh my god...
What is THAT?...
It's The Unknown!

Willy Wonka could actually have picked up some tips from the event planners, I imagine he would've saved a lot of money if he'd just laid out his chocolate factory like an actual warehouse. And that's before you think of all the productivity gains from not thinking of elaborate ways to kill children.

Actually none of the children died, they were just deeply traumatised, and in one case, juiced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom