The Celebration Tour 2023 (Greatest Hits)

1000074940.jpg

:disco:

The contrast in the reactions between the fanbases and the general public is quite stark but not surprising I guess. Most of the non fans I've spoken to about it assumed they had already sung together before. Like when? :D

A dance album of duets (with Dannii on BVs obvz) ploise.

The 4 May open air and free Brazil gig (live televised?) sounds quite phenomenal. And on my somehow nearly reached 40th birthday too, too bad my trip is a tad more local.

You need to download the Globe app thing and then maybe a VPN or something

Apparently the Mexico City shows were also filmed

Twitter is full of rehearsal videos and she's sound-checking scrapped songs from the regular setlist like Music and Give It 2 Me; all the classics then.

Doesn't she just. Just saw a clip and will be trying to find it (in my lazy youtube-only way) later. Wow.

She looks bloody amazing from the pics I have seen few days rest did her good. She added Music, any other tracks?

They are all singing! I felt like my goosebumps were going to cause me to shed skin there.

Having the NotMadonnas dance as she once would have really works so well doesn't it? Is that straight dancer Blond Ambition boyfriend being looked like on purpose too? Quite spooky in places isn't it?

Onto Holiday. This is majorly giving me Girlie Show memories of watching my VHS (!!) over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom