The Apprentice (2024)

The girls have been smarter with their figures so far… but not sure they’ll deliver what they need to to the corporate clients.

Phil actually comes across as a pretty good team leader even if he loses this challenge. He just sounds like a leader more than I’m used to at this stage in the competition.

Phil actually comes across as a pretty good team leader even if he loses this challenge. He just sounds like a leader more than I’m used to at this stage in the competition.
Absolutely. I bet the producers are seething they can’t pin nonsense on him like trying divide 3533537 by 4432 by hand.

Absolutely. I bet the producers are seething they can’t pin nonsense on him like trying divide 3533537 by 4432 by hand.

However he’s really not ambitious enough with pricing - that’s twice now he’s gone for lower numbers than I think he should start with.

They’re lucky to get an order at all - the state of those avocado avalanches

Wow this blonde girl is a HARD task master with the negotiating. One of the best I’ve seen in years.

I know we’re supposed to just think everyone is shit but I’m enjoying seeing a couple of positives for once.

Tré is absolutely right - give it a go at a higher price if you are selling too easily.

That’s Phil probably gone because his numbers were too low. Oh well.

Paul fired so we don’t have to say Paul T and Paul G or whatever they are any more.

I do still enjoy this show, but it does just feel like it's going through the motions now. Amd You're Fired really feels like overkill.

The girls were relatively impressive this week.

I don't think the boy PM was impressive at all. He messed up both the figures and the food part, yet runs a food business. Also, the other pie guy that was sent home was a lot more fun.

The girls were relatively impressive this week.

I don't think the boy PM was impressive at all. He messed up both the figures and the food part, yet runs a food business. Also, the other pie guy that was sent home was a lot more fun.

I think it’s less that he did well with the specifics and more that he just came across like a leader with confidence and articulation of his view.

Confident when he had little reason to be, and yes, articulate about his view but that view was actually quite poor and probably lost them the task. He deserved to go as well.

It's time for a season where the candidates go rogue and break the fourth wall — demanding calculators, their phones, google, etc and start vocally complaining about the nonsensical tasks based around cooking, being a tour guide or graphic design.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CANT CREATE A VIRTUAL REALITY ESCAPE ROOM IN TWO HOURS!”

I know we say this EVERY week, but coming up with an escape room concept from scratch in a day is ludicrous. From what we actually saw of both concepts, neither was an actual escape room, which leads me to think nobody was really clear on what they were creating or how they were supposed to work.

At least if you're making cheesecakes, there's a vague understanding of what the end product is supposed to be. I'm not convinced anyone who came up with that task understood what they were asking the teams to do.

Agree with the sentiment that the candidates were set up for failure with the limited resources and lack of time to produce.

It really seemed comfusing/made no sense as well to have the contestants take the escape room products to the video-game testers, get their feedback but then not have any time to make changes to the game/apply that feedback ahead of their pitches to the developers.

Tre, Sam and Raj seem to have shown the most potential so far in my eyes.

Though they have yet to be project managers so I will ready myself for them to be disastrous in time. :D

I love Tre's glasses. I want a pair.

And his game character was HOT

How did that dead behind the eyes Irish girl get off scot free for that dreadful character she created - stood up next to Tre's it was a complete embarrassment.

I really did worry he was going to fire Onyeka who was easily stronger than Asif, as much as anything to even up the male/female numbers. Personally I'd have fired Asif and Amina together. Both useless.

I'm very behind, but can I just say that Lord Sugar in the Virtual Escape Room was VERY Weakest Link Playstation Game (2001) coded

16464984-weakest-link-playstation-this-is-lucinda-the-person-selected-at-.png

My guide is always 75%. So I'd have offered 66.6%

She went in at 50% reduction... and the man said no to that... so why would going in at a 75% reduction work better?!?

Oh I guess it wouldn’t be The Apprentice anymore without some (manufactured) manufacturing.

I love how they dig their heels in for TWENTY FIVE PENCE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom