Terrible Album Titles

View attachment 12320
The albums of Chicago. They chose a theme and stuck with it, except Hot Streets. And they went from 19 to "Twenty 1"
Have we seen the cover to Hot Streets?

field4.jpg

shouldn't it be broken by desire to be heaven sent? can you desire to be heavenly sent? isn't heavenly just an adjective? :eyes:

Most of Gary Barlow's album titles are shit, mirroring their content, but the worst offenders for me are Music Played By Humans and Twelve Months, Eleven Days.
Like, no one cares about your stupid references (the latter) and the 'real music' vibes of the former are even more :manson: x1000 in the 2010s and beyond.

Last edited:
Yes Made By Humans is especially shit. So pretentious. And as if no-one dug Garageband out for a bit of it. It's not a LIVE album! (*has never listened*)
Same same but I have the right to have a strong opinionata on it goddamnit :angry:

sidebar: even worse and lazier than self titled albums to me are when artists call their albums The Album. Like WTF. Of course it's an album. Hello???

I don't mind self-titleds but I don't like it when they come in the middle of their career.

Avril Lavigne I'm looking at YOU.

Have we discussed Barry Manilow's albums in here yet?

I don't mind self-titleds but I don't like it when they come in the middle of their career.

Avril Lavigne I'm looking at YOU.
let's face it, almost all our faves have done this when inspiration expires. they usually call it their most personal album ever. and then it's always shit/their worst.

Shakira.
Britney Jean
Charli

some exceptions though - Anastacia :disco:

what about those that include their name but they add a little something else?

Like Robyn Is Here and Are You Jimmy Ray?

Both very personal albums I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom