Taylor Swift - "Gorgeous"

Gorgeous gowns, beautiful gowns

110614arethafranklinfull_1280x720.jpg

I'm still confused about what she's doing this time round but this song is 85% great, actually quite funny/charming and dumps all over the other two from an enormous height, so well done Taylor.

Oh I LOVE THAT.

And that’s literally me every time I see a hot person.

Yeah, pretty good. First 30 seconds are a bit iffy but it really sticks by the end. Some good lines too, especially the one about going home to her cats.

It does say a lot though that every track on 1989 is still better than the best of three from Reputation

Yeah I don't know what you guys are smoking but this sounds like complete filler. If this is the next single then God help her.

you're so gorgeous
so gorgeous are you
are you gorgeous

shit lyrics but i think that's her target

I like it. But it all feels very juvenile. Again.

Popstars who write all their own material often just run out of ideas at some point (see Shakira's entire discog since 2010) and I think it's quite clear that Taylor is FRESH OUT! She's back for the $$$ and the inevitable tour, not because she had anything much to say.

Reactions: GNL
Popstars who write all their own material often just run out of ideas at some point (see Shakira's entire discog since 2010) and I think it's quite clear that Taylor is FRESH OUT! She's back for the $$$ and the inevitable tour, not because she had anything much to say.
I would think she has quite a lot to say about 2016.

OTT: Poor Shakira :( her new album is awful, no wonder she only recorde around 3-4 songs in english for it.

What is the production on this song all about?

Oh so she's trying to go back to the STYLE / WE AIN'T NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER sound now. Gurl bye.

I would think she has quite a lot to say about 2016.

LOL.

Quite the opposite. And her new music is too shit to undo her silence of the past 18 months. Taylor Swift cares when it concerns her. Beyond that... I'm not so sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom