SZA - S.O.S. (2nd album)

I don’t actually know. It’s surely an evolution of R&B influenced by mumble rap, but I can’t locate any lineage from classic R&B or soul in it. Every melody and affectation is alien to me. If it’s what R&B is in 2023 fair enough. I certainly don’t like it though.

So SZA has announced a tour with Raye supporting her European dates.

I’m absolutely gutted to be out the country when she’s here :argh:

"Kill Bill" remix feat. Doja Cat. Hopefully this can push it to #1 on the Hot 100 finally.

"Kill Bill" remix feat. Doja Cat. Hopefully this can push it to #1 on the Hot 100 finally.

the remix is fucking shit and Doja simply couldn't be bothered to turn up. thrilled for SZA finally snatch her first solo #1 though! :disco:

that doesn't make sense.
Everybody knew that for Rihanna's last three albums she hired these big writing camps so she must have known beforehand, besides, she mentions there was a video? Why did she give the song away? 🤨

that doesn't make sense.
Everybody knew that for Rihanna's last three albums she hired these big writing camps so she must have known beforehand, besides, she mentions there was a video? Why did she give the song away? 🤨
it's common knowledge that the label swooped in and stole it after Rihanna heard it. it wasn't written in a writing camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom