So it looks like the S Club revival is really happening...

That tabloid story is so funny. The constant repetition of these BOSSES and POWERS THAT BE controlling their career as though it’s Janet Jackson’s three billion dollar contract with Virgin Records… they’ve probably got a deal for a summer season at Pontins next year and a couple of Heart FM appearances to plug the new song.

Which is song of the week on Radio 2 - also amusing because it’s the worst thing I’ve heard in years :D

Wish them all the best though! (Except racist Jo xx)

I don't think I've ever seen a more awkward/abysmal interview?! Christ on a bike.

That fact that JOSIE GIBSON had to step in to bail them out on the Hannah question with "But the door's always open for Hannah, is that what you're saying?" to steer it in a less awkward direction than Jon LISTING PLACES ON THE TOUR is a damning indictment on whoever media trained them

I think the fact that one of them could have put the story to bed pretty quickly by saying something like “I spoke to Hannah yesterday” and there was nothing of the sort says it all.
What a mess! :D

No one thought the question would come up?! :D! Because their answer definitely feels like it!

Jo reading the Sun article after coming off air

9613D38F-A6E4-4136-AFB9-E6E95354D8FE.jpeg

The Mail reporting that Hannah accepting a 'five-figure sum' from The Sun for a tell-all interview 9 days after Paul's death was what soured things :o

Obvs I have headed straight to the comments section to tell them to never judge someone on how they grieve.

Last edited:
Bit distasteful I guess, but I don’t understand why that’d necessitate her getting kicked off the tour.

Also it implies that the other five have any agency in this whatsoever, which we know to be untrue. Smacks of Fuller briefing against her.

Oh yeah it's fully retaliation for the The Sun piece from last weekend. It then goes on to say how Hannah initially jeopardised the whole tour by holding out for them to all be paid more than they were initially offered, and how this was very upsetting and stressful for Jo, Jon and Tina 'who had been looking forward to singing to the fans again as much as enjoying a decent payday' :D / :(

HOW DARE SHE

Oh it's sold well overall though hasn't it?

I'm seeing it on Monday and will be sure to REPORT BACK!

Imagine my horror when I saw Now United WEREN'T READY and would be missing some of the first few shows :shock:

But it's ok, it seems the Dublin date will be their debut PERF :cool:

One of the boys has already left/been kicked out and the other one has a sore leg so there'll only be one boy and 7/8 girls

But they do include some ICONIC RETURNING ORIGINAL MEMBERS

and S Club should be good too

Not being funny, but who on earth is a book by Rachel Steven’s going to sell to?

You’d nearly understand a Jo one due to that incident, but two books by S Club women in 2023? This can’t be making any money?!

Early reports suggest the show is SHORT, CHEAP and MOSTLY MIMED :disco:

Good availability in nearly all sections for their show on Saturday including 2nd row seats for £28.75 :eyes:
1697226883937.png

I can only see £70+ seats in the front blocks and it's really quite well sold when you click in ACTUALLY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom