Silvio Berlusconi DEAD

VoR

Take it or leave it

The former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi has been diagnosed with leukaemia, according to reports, a day after he was admitted to intensive care with breathing problems.

The 86-year-old was admitted to Milan’s San Raffaele hospital on Wednesday, where he is being treated in the cardiology unit.

Corriere della Sera reported that the media tycoon, who was only discharged from the same hospital last week, has leukaemia while Ansa news reports that he is being treated for “a serious blood disorder” and related cardiovascular problems.

GOOD. We need a clearout of these ancient cunts who insist on clinging on and making the world a measurably worse place. Berlusconi, Murdoch, Mitch McConnell, Netanyahu...

3nljdh.gif

Maybe he’s been disappointed in the reviews of his new show.

OMG! dropping dead (while already vertical) is Silvio's biggest serve in years. stream Padam Padam in his memory.

Is it too soon to ask why Italy kept electing this paedophile as Prime Minister? Fool me once etc etc

He had that weird Johnson/Trump thing that a disturbing amount of people seem to find ASPIRATIONAL and CHARISMATIC, as far as I could tell.

I mean we'd all embezzle government funds, suppress the media and host regular sex parties if we had the chance, right? LADS LADS LADS

He had that weird Johnson/Trump thing that a disturbing amount of people seem to find ASPIRATIONAL and CHARISMATIC, as far as I could tell.

Indeed, he was the first of that rotten kind in the West (at least with such a high profile).

tangential but if anyone isn't fully aware and wants an entertaining look into the BUNGA BUNGA scandal (surely the best scandal name ever), listen to the podcast of the same name hosted by Whitney Cumming. it's really quite funny.

BEAUTIFUL NAMES
BEAUTIFUL PARTIES
BEAUTIFUL MAN

May he FUCK and BE FUCKED IN HELL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom