Shakira DEAD (Cause of Death: Ava Max and Kygo)

I get the impression that she is just WEIRD

If Gordon Brown sees this thread title it'll push him over the edge.

Look at you grumpy old bitter cunts. Acting like this is beneath you when some of you stan KIM PETRAS and way worse. Be happy someone stooped low enough for you to sample such a tinny song.

IMG_5054.gif

Although it’s absolutely faceless:

I did enjoy this one. Very AoB inspired although I’d argue she’s a bit late to the trend.

She’s a strange case really… REALLY good vocalist, but almost everything she puts out feels faceless/forgettable.

BAN ZEN-G. LOCK UP AVA MAX.

The ‘sped up’ Gen Z trend is the one that gets me.

Why are we speeding everything up???? It sounds absolutely dreadful, totally butchers the song and yet so many artists are happy to jump on it due to TikTok clout.

Oh the days of a 3:34 pop song with a superior middle 8 and key change. RIP.

• Care
Reactions: LTZ
Non-shock, but I think that sounds FABULOUS and need the full thing ASAP :disco:

Someone DELETE THE GIRAFFE.

Although it’s absolutely faceless:

I did enjoy this one. Very AoB inspired although I’d argue she’s a bit late to the trend.

She’s a strange case really… REALLY good vocalist, but almost everything she puts out feels faceless/forgettable.

this whole album was a classic. I don't take this shitty feature as a sign that she won't deliver again. it's Kygo, for fuck's sake

but really... what IS the function of Kygo in 2024? like who is listening to this shit?

If it doesn't contain a line even one tenth as ICONIC as

Lucky that my breasts are SMALL AND HUMBLE
So you don't confuse them
For MOUNTAINS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom