Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso / Album TBA

She’s only 80k behind Hozier on UK Spotify today. Assuming Taylor continues to fall, which could go either way, she may even have an outside chance at #1 next week.

This song sounds more like Levitating than Say So, ou can even sing the "yeah yeah yeah yea yeaaaah" bits in some choruses.

It's just a JOY, isn't it? It's a perfect spring song in that it feels like it's capable of ushering in summer singlehandedly. I can imagine it being big right through to the summer months.

It is allowing one of my pet hates though - people pronouncing it 'eXpresso' - including Marvin Humes on the radio yesterday :evil:

Up one to #5 this week. But 58k is pretty huge for a #5.

Will be interesting this week, she is still a bit behind on the other platforms but I imagine it is a Hoozier vs Taylor vs Sabrina tussle for the top spot. If she keeps this up she may nab it which would be fabulous given she was Taylor’s support act on the tour (down under anyway) :D

I’m already bored of this song which is unfortunate as I know it’s going to be in the chart and on the radio until OCTOBER

#1 in the first midweek flashes. Only 1k ahead of Taylor but given how big streaming was today I’d say she will pull away with the first full updates tomorrow.

So she’s #1 in the midweeks but now Taylor has gone and release some physical singles of her track…wee bitch :D

I assume Sabrina will grab the #1 next week, but bit of a shame if it is blocked this week due to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom