Real Housewives of Salt Lake City - season 3

For me it was giving Macbeth and The Craft
1704312433442.png

1704312501359.png

Just wow at that. Loved the weather turning, the wind picking up and them playing thunder sounds just to ramp it up. :D
Can’t wait for the reunion !

It’s definitely been one of the best seasons I’ve ever seen too. That final episode is absolutely where the bar should be set. :disco:

Do we think Monica will return next season?

Do we think Monica will return next season?
I don't see how she CAN. Her online presence since it airing has really been leaning into the whole villain arc and how pleased with herself she is that she deceived everyone, so I feel like she knows she was a one-season storyline arc. Good for her for milking it!

I was SO GRIPPED. Best episode of Housewives probably EVER. I had constantly wondered why a newbie seemed to be the main character for the entire season, and now it's clear WHY :disco:

Bravo so knew who she was when they cast her didn't they? And the "mysterious phone call" heather received was surely one of the team wasn't it? The way she gathered them all on the beach in their perfect hair and makeup to talk STRATEGY was like Housewives meets Survivor with Heather taking the role of HOST. She was perfect for it, and it was perfect television.

They really went from a season I didn't even bother going past three episodes, to becoming the BEST in the franchise.

I think the show will want her back and she'll want to come back. It just depends on how much bargaining power the others have. Which I don't think is a lot, even if they form a united front.

I enjoy SLC a lot, but the main 4 have exhausted all conflict with one another to the point that it's not even believable any more. Meredith vs Lisa, Heather vs Whitney, Whitney vs Lisa, Meredith vs Whitney. I just don't buy it anymore. They're all friends at this point.

The show needs another season with Monica.

I don't see how she CAN. Her online presence since it airing has really been leaning into the whole villain arc and how pleased with herself she is that she deceived everyone, so I feel like she knows she was a one-season storyline arc. Good for her for milking it!

I was SO GRIPPED. Best episode of Housewives probably EVER. I had constantly wondered why a newbie seemed to be the main character for the entire season, and now it's clear WHY :disco:

Bravo so knew who she was when they cast her didn't they? And the "mysterious phone call" heather received was surely one of the team wasn't it? The way she gathered them all on the beach in their perfect hair and makeup to talk STRATEGY was like Housewives meets Survivor with Heather taking the role of HOST. She was perfect for it, and it was perfect television.

They really went from a season I didn't even bother going past three episodes, to becoming the BEST in the franchise.

SLC has consistently been top tier for me! I mean season 1 aside, obviously we had all the JEN drama unfolding in front of us and yeah, honestly I've really loved it all. Ultimately though, it'll be hard to top this current season.

Re Monica, she's clearly loving the villain arc and I agree - good for her, but she's clearly a CHARACTER with much more to give, even outside of the recent revelations. I am hoping production can find a way to keep her on the show. I mean, pointless Mary has somehow managed hasn't she? Monica can bring a lot more than that. The initial feud vs Lisa got a bit jarring for me though, at first it was entertaining but ultimately just became really juvenile/high school.

I think the biggest revelation for me, is that I generally have housemates I love and housewives I love to hate... this season? Honestly I've loved ALL of them for different reasons. It just feels peak.

Monica would need SOMEONE to be friends with (maybe a new addition), or a change of heart from another girl. I can see Meredith randomly "switching sides" and being friends with Monica like she did with Jen in season 3. Or maybe Angie will be pissed off that she wasn't included in the beach scene and side with Monica. But none of that is very believable.

She can't just be an island with no friends though - it breaks Housewives rules

She can't just be an island with no friends though - it breaks Housewives rules
I agree but also, in housewives fashion I’m wondering if something will happen down the line that’ll make one of them align with her or “see past” what she did. It’s hard to predict and I’d argue that the SLC fueds do tend to drag out beyond anything else.

Either way she’s great TV and I’m determined to find a way to make it work for her :eyes: :D

Whitney’s reunion dress is quite possibly the worst outfit I’ve ever seen in my life

You are CORRECT 🤢

Although it was also very easy for me to agree because I hate that EVIL BITCH

First part of the reunion was kinda crap but I guess they're saving their energy for the rest of the day :disco:

I agree it wasn’t essential viewing really but considering what’s to come I am GRIPPED and READY :disco:

As GAGGING as the finale was I think Daddy AC is trying to give us another GAG with the reunion
But I'm not sure I'm here for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom