Real Housewives of Salt Lake City - season 3

I know Angie is messy and doing way too much - but that's kind of a HW core ingredient as long as it's not everyone in the cast.

I mean it is fun as a side show but also why the fuck are you there if you refuse to leave the bus!! She spent the whole day in the van on her own. What a bizarre creature.

I‘m starting to stan Angie K, the relentlessness in the face of the insults is the kind of behavior I want in a housewife. I take back my post premier statement and I am enjoying this season. It’s unhinged in a weird way.

Also how hilarious if the rumor that Meredith keep threatening with is that the husband is gay after the fit she threw 2 seasons about Jen calling her son gay.

Nasty nasty Meredith outing married men.

Sorry but how is Meredith responsible for wümours that have been around for 30 years? :D

Fees like another Whitney Rose set up to me!

I love them periodically cutting back to the HIGH STAKES card game at the old people's day centre during the scene with Monica and her mother :D

Was she NERVOUS? Considering it's her SCHTICK, the Don Perignon story was a dumpster fire

It felt like when I go into a work zoom call and I'm having to bluff and everyone knows it

The whole show was like that. She’s always short circuiting.

Also my favorite part of the episode is that you can see Monica and Whitney in the background of the Angie/Meredith fight being dragged over by the producers so they can sit next to them.

Brooks talking about being stretched 😭
Screenshot_20221015-173922~2.png

Monica's mum immediately bursting into tears when her daughter sat at the table.

Iconic. CAMP! :disco:

Angie in the middle of Monica and Lisa was hilarious. That was a very fun fight.

That was peak ridiculous Housewives :D

I was even beginning to warm to Angie K during it.

Why did Lisa unravel so badly?!

I really appreciated Lisa's dog getting a caption of their own during that scene in her bedroom.

That episode was CHAOTIC! Lisa and Monica going at it while Angie is stuck in the middle was peak housewives.

Great episode this week, I was gripped!!

Looks like it’s only gonna keep building and building too! :disco:

I have to wait for my bf to get home to watch but the buzz is spelling out that this is a Housewives episode for the AGES. This and The Traitors tonight.... :disco: :disco: :disco:

AMAZING.

I hadn't had anything spoiled so the big reveal was shocking to me, though apparently Reddit has known for ages.

And the voodoo doll setup for the take down. CAMP!

WOW WOW WOW :disco:

What a finale!!! It was the scene where they all met on the beach for me, the revelation and the 4 ladies processing the “shock” :D

As for the revelation/twist at the end in terms of the black eye - not a shock whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom