Race Across The World - New BBC Reality Gameshow

Zainib and Mobeen really pulled that back!

Trust KEV N CLAUDE to think a $500 hotel room is the only option 👀

Kev’s gonna hold that Niagara Falls trip against CLAUDE forever. She better not be hoping for that father daughter bond to materialise when he’s next pretending to serve customers in an empty pub.

I wish we didn't have to sit through this same introduction every week that seems to go on forver.

That's partly why I record it and watch another time. There's a good five minutes of guff to skip through.

Although Kev N Claudia were a bit questionable I am gutted for them that they didn’t get to finish it, not an easy decision to make but sometimes you just need to know when to give up.

All the remaining couples just seem so genuine and 🥰 they can all win. I hope it’s as close as it was last series for the DRAMAZ

I love Amber!

Party Fun GIF by Mauro Gatti

Although Kev N Claudia were a bit questionable I am gutted for them that they didn’t get to finish it, not an easy decision to make but sometimes you just need to know when to give up.

All the remaining couples just seem so genuine and 🥰 they can all win. I hope it’s as close as it was last series for the DRAMAZ

Yeah they gained a few points with me at the end

I must be hormonal or something, because I found that episode intensely emotional way before Kevin and Claudia dropped out.

I'll be thrilled for whichever couple wins it now. Whenever I think I have a favourite, the next segment will inevitably make me change my mind.

Totally forgotten it's the final tonight, amid ESC fever.

Still undecided who I want most to win. I think it would probably mean most to Cathie and Tricia, which may tip it. Or perhaps not.

I have to wait until the OH is back from his holiday to watch this, but I was thinking about it earlier and I'd honestly be happy with any of the three teams winning - what a thoroughly lovely bunch they seem to be.

I wonder if those two brothers made it to the studio for the reunion?

Trisha and Cathie have got this in the bag, surely? They are so far ahead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom