Prince Philip DEAD

Radio 1 are NOW playing BIG LOVE by Pete Heller? :D Maybe it's moved on from PAN PIPE Adele instrumentals to UPLIFTING and not too-hard IBIZA CLASSICS!
I think the rule is just avoid lyrics full stop, to avoid any offence.

A scroll reveals You're Not Alone by Olive and Alright by Red Carpet have also been played in the past 30 mins, I'm assuming somebody at Radio 1 has just thought FUCK IT!

Not quite normal programming, but vaguely Friday night VIBES!

The last time I bought the Mail was when they were giving away a Kylie Live CD. I made a big theatre of paying for it and tossing it back to the women in the Co-Op before proclaiming “you can put that rag in the bin!”.

To universal disinterest, MUCH TO MY CHAGRIN.

The last time I bought the Mail was when they were giving away a Kylie Live CD. I made a big theatre of paying for it and tossing it back to the women in the Co-Op before proclaiming “you can put that rag in the bin!”.

I love when a QUEENY moment FALLS FLAT!!!

Same for the Prince 20Ten album, without the theatrics. It was that one I think, in which case it was a shitty album too.

Did ITV drop schedules? Surely no one watches ITV News for a significant story.

Channel 4 must have had a huge night. The only channel that didn't misjudge the mood.

So I've thought a lot about this and all I have to say is

I love Martine Croxall

Rumoured overnight ratings (stolen from Digital Spy):

BBC1
19:30 Prince Philip: 1.92m (12%)
21:00: Prince Philip: 2.1m (12%)

ITV
17:00 Prince Philip: 1.8m (16%)
19:00 Prince Philip 1.5m (10%

Channel 4
21:00 Gogglebox - 4.2m

Rumoured overnight ratings (stolen from Digital Spy):

BBC1
19:30 Prince Philip: 1.92m (12%)
21:00: Prince Philip: 2.1m (12%)

ITV
17:00 Prince Philip: 1.8m (16%)
19:00 Prince Philip 1.5m (10%

Channel 4
21:00 Gogglebox - 4.2m

Oh I'd love to see the streaming services release their figures last night too.

They should have timed the announcement for later. Do what Boris does, hit them between the eyes during prime time.

Funeral confirmed next Saturday. That's literally the only thing I'm interested in ongoing

This is his redemption arc, isn’t it? No one will call him out whilst he’s grieving for his old man, so perfect timing to get him out and in front of the cameras again.

Sorry... what DOES it show? That MOST of us don't GIVE A SHIT?!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-11 at 19.22.46.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-11 at 19.22.46.png
    128.3 KB · Views: 79

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom