O-Town - Liquid Dreams

"Just a little touch of Madonna's wild style, with Janet Jackson's Smile"

• Total voters
As oversexed turn-of-the-century boyband hits go, it's certainly no BOYS :disco:

Last edited:
Oh I like Liquid Dreams. But I also liked Boys.

I have no idea how either them stand today. I will find out.

Yeah Liquid Dream was OF it's time. I think I'm thinking of the Jordan Knight song from around that time.

Love Should Be a Crime is still VERY GOOD and I'm just finding out it was an EUROPE ONLY release.

OH those glory days when singles were exclusively released in other regions :evil:

This still pops up on the ('90s) music channels from time to time and I think these days it's so hopelessly off the mark in terms of essentially being clearly written by a bunch of men who had NO CLUE.

Unless we really were expected to believe that O-Town were whacking one out over Madonna, Tyra Banks, Janet Jackson, Cindy Crawford and Salma Hayek.

It's still a 10, mind.

This sounded like a parody at the time, let alone now. I was always more of an LFO FAN

Turned on to a music channel the other day while eating dinner because there was absolutely nothing else on, and came across this video which I haven't seen in years. Laughed my head off.

The Halle B line killed it for me :D

Are we thinking arenas or stadiums for the tour?

Are we thinking arenas or stadiums for the tour?
A mix of theatres and indoor (albeit for a couple hundreds of people) venues it seems.

Plus the above mentioned free Atlanta show and a Halifax COUNTY FAIR gig. :D :disco:

It’s very similar to the place I accidentally saw Hanson last year

BBMAK! It's time to give their awful album a stream. though "Back Here" is a bop.

Nobody will ever top Keri Hilson's Walmart parking lot performance.

Anyways, this is such a throwback. Didn't they only have like 3 big songs?

BBMAK are/were BRITISH?? :D

Gen Z is ruining everything, lol at this

1706805827753.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom