Mariah's 16th studio album

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
I can't wait til the day I can rename this with whatever title it is

ANYWAY what we know is

- it's coming

This twitter account has been accurate about a lot of other things so let's class it as a semi-reliable source

"more musical or non-musical projects to be released" 🥴 🤩

That account got lots of details about the new Ariana project right before they were released. In @insider_nostra1 we trust!!!

I literally can't remember what it's like to get new Mariah music, it's been that long. I don't think I'll believe it until it drops.

But WTF does 3rd Emancipation mean? When was the second one? Or do we class Butterfly / the divorce as Emancipation #1?

We ain't getting a third Imperial era. Imperialism is very problematic in 2024. We don't need that from our non-monarchic self-made queen.

Reactions: dUb
Are we just not counting her Xmas career as an emancipation? The cultural influence is pretty enormous.

that insider knows exactly as much as I do about Mimi's 3rd emancipation

Thank goodness CB didn’t stand for CHRIS BROWN

To be fair it’s crazed fans doing the teasing, Mariah is probably just chilling at home watching Netflix…

I love having fun and being moved at the same time

No official news on an album/single.
Yeah obviously it’s rumours and speculation while we wait but have a look at that account and you’ll see that they’re accurate with basically everything they say is going to happen

ANYWAY Mariah’s website is currently DOWN and the lambs are in a frenzy :shock:

such fun teasers :eyes:

But yeah I think something is IMMINENT

Oh Roger not scatting

GFotd8KWcAEcg7A

I am all for some classic R&B over the hip-hop nonsense OBVIOUSLY but using I'll Be There and Without You as the reference is not leading to a funky endorsement I'm afraid, two of her weakest singles for me (and also Without You isn't even an R&B song - the original OR her version). Also they're both covers! It reads like Mariah isn't capable of producing her own classic R&B which she absolutely IS.

Mariah should read the room, especially after the Grammys and somehow find a way to get both Victoria Monet and SZA onboard too.

Victoria writing for Mariah would be a really great move. her way around a hook and a lyric is excellent.

This stuff might be starting sooner than we thought!

Cardi has been on absolutely dreadful form across her last several releases (all flops), so of course Mimi chooses to work with her now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom