Mariah Misc 2023

And I've always had a soft spot for HARMBRACELET
As for GLITTER we all know it's one of the best albums evahh

Rainbow does contain some tinny tracks, but between Heartbreaker, Can't Take That Way, and Petals, my bussy doesn't know what to do. I will stan the house down boots.

I can't even remember most of Me.. I Am Mariah.
It has some really good tracks. Dedicated is the standout, but also Faded, Cry, Heavenly, and Make it Look Good are all excellent.

But I think it's because it was easily her worst era that it left a bad taste in my mouth. She was flopping but hadn't launched her Xmas career yet. I don't think she seemed particularly happy during that time, from my perception anyway. Stella clearly abused her position, shoehorning herself into Mariah's life and making her do that rubbish "dOcU-sErIeS". I also think Mariah was coming to terms with her changing voice and career.

But in the end, she literally got a SECOND music career. Show me another hoe who DID THAT.

It also has You Don't Know What To Do! :disco:

Thirsty is great, as is Money ($ * / ...) and You're Mine (Eternal) really HITS if you're in the right mood

Oh and a little song called #Beautiful??

The material apart from her worst song ever One More Try is great, but yeah the era was messy

Rainbow is the perfect example of a rushed album that still sounds incomplete to me these days full of run-of-mill r&b/pop; bar the singles I've ZERO interest in it but the URBAN remixes of Heartbreaker and Thank God I Found You still SLAP me senseless, along with Crybaby's Snoop Dog comedy rap verse.

Glitter I won't hear a bad word about it, I can go as far as saying that the only dud from it is Never Too Far; my God what an album All My Life, I Want You, Didn't Mean..., Loverboy, bop after bop.

Me I am Mariah is a boring ass long album, I don't think I've ever listened to it in it's entirety. EMC2 is a cute girl but one of Mariah's worst singles run in her life though you can't deny how solid some album tracks are, her peers WISH to have such strong material being shoved as album tracks: Migrate, I'm That Chick, Side Effects, Cruise control, OOC, Heat, etc.

AND she's doing the Victoria's Secret Xmas collection. I feel like that's a big personal dream for her.

20231027_082839.jpg

20231027_083010.jpg

20231027_082841.jpg

A casual 67m views on that in a day or so

Another day, another (strictly Christmas-related) SLAY!

She'd probably revoke my Lamb card (and kill me) if she saw this, but I love the way she's aged. Vocals aside, she's beautiful, happy and seems so comfortable. No stunts, no gimmicks.

"There's new music on the horizon"/"been writing the last three or four weeks"

NOT FOR A FUCKING WHILE THEN

Last edited:
She'd probably revoke my Lamb card (and kill me) if she saw this, but I love the way she's aged.
she's 54, her skin is flawless, she doesn't look pumped full of filler, her face moves normally... whatever she's had done, it's classy. :disco:

she does seem slightly ZONED OUT in both of those clips :D where's the energy hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom