Mariah Misc 2023

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe a new album this year, lambs…

Confused Mariah Carey GIF

Last edited:
Everybody's been talking about the Rolling Stones 100 best singers of all time. They put Mariah at #5, Whitney #3, and Aretha #1.

And omitted Celine altogether :D

Everybody's been talking about the Rolling Stones 100 best singers of all time. They put Mariah at #5, Whitney #3, and Aretha #1.

And omitted Celine altogether :D
I just checked and it's actually a 200 singers list :D Even fiercely heterosexual Sylvester or Brandy made the chart, poor Celine.

Taylor Swift and Rihanna officially better singers than Celine.

Beyonce being top ten is also... a choice.

Nobody listens to Taylor Swift and goes omg that's an amazing voice :confused: It's all about ARTISTRY with her! Not only they missed Celine but they also missed Amy Winehouse?
Rolling Stone ain't shit, to be honest!

The lambs seem pleased about this, so... good? 🥴

The Stereogum blog that reviews every US #1 just got to We Belong Together…

And now Don't Forget About Us, which the reviewer is actually a lot kinder to than I would have expected.

Is the sped up songs thing some copyright issue until the artists releases one itself?

But what does it all mean, Basil?

Does she need to release a sped up version? Why isn’t it showing in her top 5 popular songs on Spotify? Will she chart?

Haven’t a clue babes

Meanwhile this is insane

I've never been a fan of It's A Wrap, but I guess she's a viral a hit, she's been around a long time and I'm happy for her

But seriously, when is Triumphant (Get 'Em) going to have its viral moment?

I've never been a big fan of It's A Wrap cause it's one of those songs where I can't tell the bridge or the chorus apart, just a bunch of Mariah-esque quirky lyrics, but lately I've given it a chance due to it being a potential INFECTIOUS VIRAL hit and it's a vibe✨

It’ll be a non English speaker. Most of the world uses them in that way.

Also for whatever THIS is worth... 🥴

I sang a bit of It's A Wrap for my 12yo niece and 17yo nephew and they recognised it instantly :disco:

Had no idea who it was by though :(

I am jumping on the tiktokariah wagon and loving It's a Wrap too but my GOD I can't get my head around the fact that it sounds like there's no chorus whatsoever :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom