Mariah’s New Christmas Music/Special/McDonalds deal etc.

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
An announcement coming later today I think, and the hashtag #FallInLoveAtChristmas seems to be doing the rounds so that may be the single? Somethings coming out on the 5th anyway so most likely that

Let’s get festive etc etc etc and so on

I watched last year's (?) and can't remember a single THING about it :D

But MIMI UP anyway :disco:

Reactions: dUb
Looks like it'll be ft. Kirk Franklin & Khalid?!

10760532_83ef830fde40b229df0d362d5825c9d7_t.jpeg

I generally find it hard to shake and cry over the Christmas part of her career; and I say that as someone who adores AIWFCIY, Oh Santa and When Christmas Comes. So if it's as good as any of them, I'm here for it. I guess I just find "Queen of Christmas" overshadows the more amazing parts of her back catalogue / legacy. But if it keeps the locals on board... not everyone has that in their post-Imperial phase.

I've seen so many memes from the locals about her being "defrosted" or welcomed out of the ocean in preparation for Christmas. in the eyes of 90% of people, Christmas is definitely HER THING now.

I'll take it over (perceived) irrelevancy!

I've seen so many memes from the locals about her being "defrosted" or welcomed out of the ocean in preparation for Christmas. in the eyes of 90% of people, Christmas is definitely HER THING now.

I'll take it over (perceived) irrelevancy!

This. The joy with which she embraces it makes it entirely wonderful and overtakes any of the naffness about it. Even if it is not my personal thing…

Her Christmas stuff isn't even post-imperial. It's another whole ass music career, that could swallow others' careers whole. The bitch is so iconic.

Her Christmas stuff isn't even post-imperial. It's another whole ass music career, that could swallow others' careers whole. The bitch is so iconic.

Now hold on a minute, let’s face it, it’s one song. No one gives a fuck beyond AIWFCIY.

Now hold on a minute, let’s face it, it’s one song. No one gives a fuck beyond AIWFCIY.
Right. But that song alone has made her a Christmas icon with concerts, collaborations, TV specials and endorsements that are separate from her studio career. Although, obviously her main career contributed a lot.

I generally find it hard to shake and cry over the Christmas part of her career; and I say that as someone who adores AIWFCIY, Oh Santa and When Christmas Comes.

They really are her Christmas Trifecta :disco:

The new mini special is out now, it's 18 minutes. Apparently comprises of a performance of the new one, Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) and a 10 minute interview with Zane Lowe :bruised:

It looks lovely but typical her rooted the spot in the performances and FACK OFF 10 MINUTE CRAP INTERVIEW WITH ZANE LOWE

Watching this now. This first song being lip synced with Khalid (who?) and then a rapper coming in at the end to say ONE LINE, is rubbish.

Also Zane Lowe? :bruised:

Watching this now. This first song being lip synced with Khalid (who?) and then a rapper coming in at the end to say ONE LINE, is rubbish.
Welllll he's not a rapper, it's gospel superstar Kirk Franklin who is responsible for the entire last section of the song

The special is… not it
What a swizz.

I settled down for a GAY OLD TIME with this, then realised it was 18 minutes :zombie:, then that the performances were crap :zombie: :zombie:, then that over 50% of the running time was taken up with ZANE LOW :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

She's no longer queen of MY Christmas

Also Zane Lowe? :bruised:
Clearly after a new conservatory or a change of carpets.

I can’t find the popular McDonalds chatbox so I’m just popping in here with some promo for their new MINI POTATOE WAFFLES which are available at your local Golden Arches restaurant for BREAKFAST

GOODNESS HOW SUMPTUOUS :disco:

• Wow
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom