Kim Jong Un DEAD?

ameraal

la loi de murphy
a rumour has been doing the rounds since morning following reports he had undergone surgery yesterday which did not go down well. now it's getting picked up by mainstream media.

a bit mental.

Dead or brain dead. According to that bastion of political reporting, TMZ.

North Korea's Supreme Leader/dictator Kim Jong-un has reportedly died, or is on his death bed with no hope for recuperation -- according to media outlets in China and Japan.

Amid reports China has sent a medical team to their communist neighbors this week to check in/advise on Kim, a Hong Kong-backed news channel's vice director -- who's apparently the niece of a Chinese foreign minister -- blasted out the news herself ... he's dead.

The woman put the report on a social media app called Weibo for her nearly 15 million followers to read, citing a "very solid source" about the claim Kim had, in fact, perished. A Japanese magazine reports he's in a "vegetative state" after a heart surgery gone wrong.

Could Korea be about to have its first female supreme leader? #girlboss

Will it be better or worse for North Korea if he does go?

I was typing a reply into the topic then it told me it didn't exist any more.
Basically I saw the story above this morning and it was accompanied by a photo of dead Kim Jong Un that was actually just his head photoshopped onto dead Kim Jung Il so I decided it was bullshit.

I was typing a reply into the topic then it told me it didn't exist any more.
Basically I saw the story above this morning and it was accompanied by a photo of dead Kim Jong Un that was actually just his head photoshopped onto dead Kim Jung Il so I decided it was bullshit.
Yeah that looked like BS. I'll be disappointed if this is untrue.

I saw big ron post about this on FB earlier and was wondering who would take over since his oldest kid is only ten or something. I see it's the sister that's being touted :disco:

How much of a FAT BASTARD must he be/have been to be having heart surgery in his mid-30s?!

Didn't realise there were other wrestling fans knocking around on Moopy...
Oh no - do not tar me with that brush.

Seek out @Raving_Rich

https://www.moopy.co.uk/threads/raving-richs-top-100-favorite-wrestlers-of-the-noughties.65704
https://www.moopy.co.uk/threads/moopys-very-own-professional-wrestling-discussion-thread.84553

The sister had been out of favour hadn't she? And then was brought back into the fold over the last few days? Not sure what to believe. This morning the news said the Chinese were sending surgeons to treat him.

something fishy is definitely happening.

if someone could put an undercover camera crew in there, this is a reality program i would watch.

The sister had been out of favour hadn't she? And then was brought back into the fold over the last few days? Not sure what to believe. This morning the news said the Chinese were sending surgeons to treat him.

Yeah she had been rising through the ranks pretty quickly and seemed to hold influence in steering the propaganda machine and foreign policy.

Unlikely.

The Tories need a talking point since Priti Patel claimed that the decline in shoplifting was a fantastic thing and this is it. It's a dead cat.

Oh, sorry - I didn't realise it had been doing the rounds all day...clearly nowt to do with the UK media after all.

CARRY ON.

but he was so sporty...

stream_img.jpg

Wow only 37?! In what, Sherry Pie years?

For being an Asian he surely does (did?) look too old for his age!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom