Greta Thunberg & Extinction Rebellion (feat. Andrew Tate)

Do they not give you COFFEE in prison? The thought of him going through caffeine withdrawal and dictating his feelings to his Romanian lawyer over the phone rather than calling his Mum!

I get properly angry with teenage boys who idolise him. I have to explain to teenagers it's not appropriate to support someone who promotes sexual violence. It's the rare occasion I lose my rag in the classroom

Do they not give you COFFEE in prison? The thought of him going through caffeine withdrawal and dictating his feelings to his Romanian lawyer over the phone rather than calling his Mum!
I think they’ve got their priorities arse about face if he’s got full, unfettered access to social media but they’re firing warning shots if he’s within ten feet of the Mellow Birds.

Imagine being white, straight and male and still feeling like you don’t have enough privilege? I dunno, maybe you’re just a LOSER!
check your caffeinated privilege please

Poor Andrew Tate destined forever to be a footnote in Greta’s thread. :(

Did we see him having a pop at Amanda Holden for daring to be a mother, wearing a bikini and having a rocking bod?

Twat.

Yes I could forgive a lot if he just DROPPED DOWN DEAD, instead of polluting young boys minds with the idea you can have it all. Honestly their are boys that legit believe shiny cars and rape are genuine life goals.

There’s a whiff of Deliverance about him; the boggly eyes and absence of chin speak volumes. His brother is too unimportant for me to even remember what he looks like but I imagine he’s equally an obvious product of sex being a close family only affair.

Holly Valance has had her say on a GB News Podcast

Valance called out climate activist Greta Thunberg for being one of the reasons this generation of children is struggling.

"I don't understand why you have this, like, demonic little gremlin high priestess of climatism as the goddess in classrooms, Greta [Thunberg]," she said.

"All the kids are all coming home with depression and anxiety.

"Why would you go to your music lesson or bother doing your homework or get out of your bed if you think we're all going to be dead in five years anyway?"

The singer then shared her support for brothers, Christian and Andrew Tate, who have been charged with human trafficking and rape.

"You’ve got people like the Tate brothers, who get demonised in schools oddly, they get mentioned a lot, as being these terrible people for telling guys to get up, go to the gym, eat well, work hard, look after your family, look after your lady – it’s a traditional kind of thing," Valance said.

“Why do we glorify a Greta, who is odd and giving children no hope?" she asked.

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

The singer then shared her support for brothers, Christian and Andrew Tate, who have been charged with human trafficking and rape.

"You’ve got people like the Tate brothers, who get demonised in schools oddly, they get mentioned a lot, as being these terrible people for telling guys to get up, go to the gym, eat well, work hard, look after your family, look after your lady – it’s a traditional kind of thing," Valance said.

Is THAT what she takes away from Tate’s message?

She sounds exactly like someone who has no individual though process and is just repeating what she's heard or read.

Also, SURE JAN, Greta is the reason kids have more anxiety these days!

:nononono:

Isn’t it AMAZING how being married to a BILLIONAIRE can make you see the light? :eyes:

I’d say it’s more how a certain set of people suddenly asking your opinion makes you want to give them the soundbites that keep you in the public eye…

I’d say it’s more how a certain set of people suddenly asking your opinion makes you want to give them the soundbites that keep you in the public eye…
It's that, yes. When you're PROFOUNDLY STUPID.

DON'T SAY WOKE!
Oh she had something to say about that as well.

“The Australia I grew up in was unreal, it was so fun. We didn’t seem to have all these problems,” Vallance said.

“The woke stuff has really gone big in Australia.”

Vallance also took aim at the “woke culture” kids were being taught in schools.

“I don’t think children and sexuality should be in the same sentence,” she said.

The mother of two went on to say she doesn’t think someone’s sexuality should be “anyone’s business”.

“You don’t know about mine, I don’t know about yours, why would we,” she said.

“That stuff really irks me”.

“I love men... men are my friends, a lot of my best, best friends are men and I don’t think they need to put on a dress these days to be interesting,” she said.

Holy fuck that's a lot to unpack :D

Let's file her under BEYOND HELP...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom