Flo feat Missy Elliott - Fly Girl

Love it! So excited to go see them next week

So good. I remember when I submitted then in ASFM and nobody cared.

This is delicious. Very pointed towards early 2000s UK R'n'B-Pop sound which is well overdue a revival.

Reactions: COB
I can't get into them, everything leaves me a bit cold.

This is delicious. Very pointed towards early 2000s UK R'n'B-Pop sound which is well overdue a revival.
didn't we already have this revival? I feel like Rina touched on these sounds with Sawayama and songs like XS.

Similar here. I’m glad they exist and I like this song but there’s something missing for me. I don’t think their voices have much character either, and aren’t really very distinct from each other.

This is of course the dUb kiss of life for the gals

Similar here. I’m glad they exist and I like this song but there’s something missing for me. I don’t think their voices have much character either, and aren’t really very distinct from each other.

This is of course the dUb kiss of life for the gals
Number one hit, here we come :disco:

• Care
Reactions: dUb

Same. And I really want to like them, we need more girl groups. They just feel like a tribute act at the moment. They don’t seem to have an identity.

Went to the Manchester gig last night, it was really good. They’re definitely in their identity forming era but they have got all the elements, I think they’re just still cooking.

So many things are on point, including the merch and their branding so whoever is working on that is doing overtime to make up for any lacking individuality.

Whatever they’re doing is working though, the crowd was mega, there were people who had travelled up from London because they missed tickets there. Crowd was louder than them at many points singing every word.

Oh and Jamelia was there too.

VoR are you fumming that I didn't start a new thread

Soon to be on the scrapheap?

I can’t get into them at all. They come across like a tribute band. And considering most of them from that era are back together and touring, they’re not really needed.

Maybe they could replace CLEA’s slot.

I keep hearing about these and they have had a big push but not really doing anything?

Well, they're finally releasing a follow up to this #38 smash hit, Walk Like This:

Hopefully this'll work out better for them so they don't have to fuck off for another year...

I can't quite work out what they're doing wrong because they feel like they SHOULD work to me... but they're not quite there. It was similar with Ray Blk too.

If they didn't happen with that last push...I think they are not happening.

That's all.

I love Walk Like This! Is it doing anything?

...or has anything done anything since Cardboard Box? 🥴

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom