Elton John x Britney - Hold Me Closer đŸŒč🚀

Will this be good?

• Yes how could it not be anything other than amazing? It will be another "Cold Heart"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Elton is giving little demon energy, but that cover is cute!

I quite like this as a reworking. I do think Elton needs to leave off with them after this one though.

I do think Elton needs to leave off with them after this one though.
I thought he wanted to take the concept and run with it releasing at least an EP. He seems the sort that'll recruit any female voice willing to collaborate and come up with more PNAU remixes.

I feel like this is to Cold Heart what Kygo’s remix of What’s Love Got To Do With It was to his remix of Higher Love.

If that makes any sense whatsoever.
It makes total sense because it’s exactly the comparison I thought of when I heard they were doing this.

Reactions: VoR
Ugh she took her plumptious beauties down.
chef kitchen GIF

Surely it would have been more accurate to have released this as 'A bit of Elton and Britney recorded through the Calrec Soundfield Microphone and processed through an Amstrad CPC 464?'!?

I am so tired of Elton fucking John.
I just have visions of Sir Eton's Mess going through his back catalogue with a pack of post-it notes and a biro - and so "Goodbye Taylor Swift Road" it is. 'Saturday Night's Alright for Arianna Grande'. 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart Harry Styles' and of course 'The Bitch (Madonna) is back'.

It's a nice curiou for her back cat (Britney's) but hopefully she keeps seeking help and waits for a proper comeback until she's ready.

I hope that's it's peak.

I wouldn't mind another Britney no.1 but Elton John and three last year can fuck off.

Early projections have it right outside the Hot 100 top ten. There’s a chance it could sneak in though.

It “only” debuted at #20 on UK Spotify weekly chart, so its sales must have been huge (for 2022). Not sure if they weight streaming differently in the UK.

I'm glad she's on a hit again and it's a fun little bop I suppose but the vocals are fucking dreadful. And yes I know it's Britney but you can't even decipher what either of them are singing half the time. Atrocious

Early projections have it right outside the Hot 100 top ten. There’s a chance it could sneak in though.

It “only” debuted at #20 on UK Spotify weekly chart, so its sales must have been huge (for 2022). Not sure if they weight streaming differently in the UK.

9k of sales which is huge, relativel. She’s also much higher on Apple Music.

Debuts at #6 on the Hot 100. It sold 48k in pure sales, which is some sort of record for 2022.

She’s now charted top ten in four consecutive decades. It’s also the first time she’s shared the Hot 100 top ten with Beyonce since 2009 when “3” and “Sweet Dreams” were charting. :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom