Elon Musk is terrible

D898BA01-6B61-4CC2-AFB0-805715F9AE53.jpeg

…or mopsy in 2023.

My feeds are fucking awful atm. On Monday it was just a MUSKFEST, now my 'for you' feeds are just the same 10-20 tweets from the last 48 hrs. Nothing news.

He's properly fucking it up.

I am also seeing the same dick pic over and over again

someone stop Musk!

Why the fuck should people have to pay for BASIC SECURITY features? Twitter are putting text message two-factor authentication behind a pay wall as well.

It’s basically giving hackers and fraudsters a clear run on which accounts are easier to breach.

“It’s about security and increased protection…”

“Oh yeah, also it costs $11.99”

:D

Direct access to customer support would be a FINE THING.

I worked somewhere where we had to send SNAIL MAIL to finally get a response on something... From FACEBOOK :D

Apparently because he's getting a legal spanking for promoting doge and he thinks this will bury search terms for it.

He's such a WANKER. It's heroically unfunny and, if it is indeed a tactic, utterly pathetic.

I see his rocket just blew up 4 minutes after it launched.

I guess money doesn't buy you EVERYTHING.

Keeping Stephen King's blue tick is just to troll him (King, that is). It's pathetic.

I see his rocket just blew up 4 minutes after it launched.

I guess money doesn't buy you EVERYTHING.

The rocket wasn't really meant to do anything other than lift off, they weren't even sure it could do that but didn't know till they tried. I was watching it live and wasn't surprised when it blew up (technical term is rapid unscheduled dismantling or RUD) as there were three of the Raptor engines out during liftoff and two more failed moments after liftoff. The four minutes of telemetry they got will be invaluable.

Why are people still on Twitter

“This app is dead”… while tweeting about it

We have to help put these toxic platforms to bed. Middle aged white people standing on soap boxes spouting shite. We have enough to contend with with newspapers.

My mental health has never been better since I came off social media.

You're right, but I don't think there's any way of putting the genie back into the bottle now - whether it's Twitter or some newer alternative people jump ship to, there's going to be people who want this sort of platform to engage with now that they've had a taste of it. Maybe over time people will get sick of it, but I wouldn't bet on it :(

In case it’s not clear from the headline, Elon Musk himself is going to appear in the launch campaign alongside DeSantis.

Hope he does the same for Biden :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom