Elon Musk is terrible

Any other CEO would be gone by now based on the mess he’s left this company in. Then again no other CEO would be given that much freedom to do so.

It just feels part of a bigger plan, there’s no other rational explanation. Not to go all tinfoil hat but are these billionaire morons (Trump, Musk, Murdoch Jr etc) all just biding their time until they can unleash Plan B?

Capture.PNG

Why is it saying "Only on Twitter" :D:manson:

Meanwhile I reported a tweet which called Muslims vermin who are inferior to white people and need to be driven from the country, and I got a response that no action was taken because it didn’t violate Twitter’s content policy.

Quite obvious which side their bread is buttered on these days.

Now that I barely go on Twitter anymore, it’s sending me daily notifications of random stuff. FUCK OFF.

It's pretty obvious now that Musk bought it, disected it and imploded it just to turn it into his own version of Truth Social. He's part of whatever movement exists behind the scenes that made Trump president, caused Brexit, and is probably causing the wars. There's something quite nasty going on and Musk is part of that inner circle.

"They're going to say you killed the company"

OH YEAH? TELL IT TO EARTH!

:D

What a fucking sad man he is.

While I don’t support his behaviour, I cant help but admire his dedication to go down in a huge ball of self fuelled fire, mental cunt 😂

oh it's all too painful :D I like to think that, just as he bled Grimes dry of all her creative juices and robbed her of the firm knowledge that she is a human who runs not on software but on brain power, she's been slowly toxifying his bloodstream with fairy viruses and that's why he looks like he's literally rotting from the inside in real time.

It’s okay he just sacked half of Twitter so he’s slowly clawing the money back, the brave soul :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom