Delete my account please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I SO WISH SHE WAS THE PERSON IN THE ICONIC LATOYA GIF

tenor.gif

So I’d like to unignore everyone. :D Is there a way of doing this all at once?

I don't remember any signs of HLT being such a twonk prior to frumpgate. although now I think about it, that time last year that he knocked on my door to drop off an anti-vaccine leaflet wearing a t-shirt that read "all ultra-woke militant libtards are really asleep!" and then gave me a Christmas card that read "let it snow (flake)" really was a RED FLAG.

I'm quite baffled at this series of events, I'll be honest. Was the plan to make a new account and start posting normally, despite all of us being terrible bullies and generally awful people? WHY?

Oh you’re not taking screenshots of us being evil bullies and posting it all over Twitter are you :eyes:

I'm quite baffled at this series of events, I'll be honest. Was the plan to make a new account and start posting normally, despite all of us being terrible bullies and generally awful people? WHY?
I kinda get it.

Vent, pretend to leave, return.

Ironically what he spent some time critiquing me for JUST THIS MORNING. Even more ironic, he rejoined before he'd vented and left.

Reactions: COB
Or are you suggesting HLT is doing something? I very much doubt that.

I personally would be disappointed to learn that Zu DID NOT have a vicious cunt inside him wielding a bloody knife and humming along to SLICE ME NICE.

:D I’d not mind if that post I :D’d was me being a vicious cunt but it was in relation to the Clearly Not Quite How It Was-ness of SorB’s “the threads everyone was having fun in”

Reactions: COB
Where is this frumpy Kylie thread? I feel like I missed the event of the century because my friend dragged me to Penneys (Primark) yesterday and it took me a day to recover from it.

Where is this frumpy Kylie thread? I feel like I missed the event of the century because my friend dragged me to Penneys (Primark) yesterday and it took me a day to recover from it.
It's in the secret forum that you need 500 posts to view. I read it and I'm not sure that it was a good use of my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom