Delete my account please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't quite remember what my first row with it was. I think I insulted Madonna fans and he took issue with that.

Tedious pissy little bitch. At least I know I have anger issues. Lack of self awareness is such a grotty trait.

Well I am just making a joke based on something that everyone else has been joking about all day (and in this thread). I didn't post in that long thread once it became more serious (as it wasn't my place), but this is clearly a joke and I don't think that I would purposely post anything mean about him or you (or anyone). Same about the joke in the sync listen btw.
don't worry about Eddie, he's had a complete sense of humour bypass and is currently convinced he's a VICTIM of... everything. and everybody. it's very tough to be Eddie right now. I mean he said a silly thing, and then he was sorry, and then he wasn't, and then he didn't know if he was coming or going but he did cancel his Kylie sync in a big old sulk, and then he was rude to @Star and now I'm afraid he's on death row.

Well I am just making a joke based on something that everyone else has been joking about all day (and in this thread). I didn't post in that long thread once it became more serious (as it wasn't my place), but this is clearly a joke and I don't think that I would purposely post anything mean about him or you (or anyone). Same about the joke in the sync listen btw.
I wouldn't worry about it. @Eddie is weird with who he permits to make jokes at Kylie's expense.

I can't quite remember what my first row with it was. I think I insulted Madonna fans and he took issue with that.

Tedious pissy little bitch. At least I know I have anger issues. Lack of self awareness is such a grotty trait.
I received a shocking response to suggesting a Madonna song was overrated. I’m trying to remember which it was but Internet forum criticism just wafts right on over my head.

Where was I rude to @Star ? :D. Or is calling someone up on their inconsistency considered sacrosanct these days?

I received a shocking response to suggesting a song was overrated. I’m trying to remember which it was but Internet forum criticism just wafts right on over my head.
Far too easy to anger and that's coming from me. He's 46 to boot!

At least when I fucked off for a bit I made one post telling you how UNHINGED you all were then FUCKED OFF.

I think we can blame soldi for this whole thing and not feel bad.

It was over a week! :o

I had to briefly pop back because the lovely @Kate assumed I’d been kidnapped by @Nancy. Still lasted longer than certain other, recent breaks :D
You can bring that up as much as you like, but I needed to make a statement for the sake of my mental health during my time spent on Moopy. Sure I didn't quite proceed to stay away, but I got out of it what I needed and I stand by it.

SORRY TO DISAPPOINT!

When is the ASFXMAS results show already? I'm thinking that will be much more fun.
IxdwhjR.gif

When is the ASFXMAS results show already? I'm thinking that will be much more fun.
IxdwhjR.gif
Will keep you all informed when I know. It's so just before Xmas, that plans may change. I promise not to keep you all hanging on.

Considering how UNHINGED the forum has become, we haven't lost THAT MANY posters this year, have we?

Not even HeLikedTurner apparently :o

I think that if someone has asked to be banned, then all their accounts should be banned as well - if they want to come back they can message a mod or admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom