Croatia 2024: Baby Lasagna - Rim Tim Tagi Dim

I just know all the worst sour Cha Cha Cha fans are going to get behind this and we’ll have to go to war with them.

:RictusRoop:

I’m sure the juries will kill it but I could 100% live with Eurovision Dubrovnik in 2025 :disco:
It’s better than Cha Cha Cha :manson: but you just know it’s fanbase will be dreadful

I’m sure the juries will kill it but I could 100% live with Eurovision Dubrovnik in 2025 :disco:
I’ve already found the venue :disco:
IMG_0962.jpeg

The juries will definitely kill this. I could see it getting an Alessandra type result though, which for Croatia is like winning.

I’m more sympathetic to tuneless Balkan banshee fare than most, but Slovenia SEVENTH?! :shock:

I like it! I don’t think it’s a winner nor would I want it to but THEN AGAIN i wouldn’t mind a week away in Zagreb next May.

The performance needs a complete rework but there's more than two months to get that sorted.

And we ALL hated it by the end! Maybe some of Y’ALL need to listen to AUNTIE KALA!
But that's different, I have no need to play MOST of the entries after Eurovision, specially some that are played to death. And I would include Euphoria at this point. But hating them, and from the first minute, is very different.

The juries wouldn’t dare to sabotage the consensus best song in the competition two years in a row. Zagreb 2025, it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom