Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart

TURN AROUND...

• Total voters
The Total Eclipse of the Heart (Turn Around) official video just hit 1 billion. Here, appreciate its ridiculousness.

It’s ALL about the LITERAL VERSION:

“The gayest man on earth would call this over the top”

Also, SOMEWHAT RANDOMLY, BONBON and BONEY M have been thrown into the otherwise Schlager strong Drommen Festival in Stockholm in May that I'm going to. I know she had a Schlager period, but it seems somewhat ODD.

This song is a sore point with me. I was taking part in a rubbish gay bar pub quiz MANY years ago and our team tied for 1st position. I was nominated to go up front for the winner takes all tiebreak question which was along the lines of who had a hit with it. I confidently replied Bonnie only to be told it wasn’t the answer they wanted and my rival took the prize by saying Nicki bloody French. Terrible quizmaster obviously. #fumin’

Last edited:
This song is a sore point with me. I was taking part in a rubbish gay bar pub quiz MANY years ago and our team tied for 1st position. I was nominated to go up front for the winner takes all tiebreak question which was along the lines of who had a hit with it. I confidently replied Bonnie only to be told it wasn’t the answer they wanted and my rival took the prize by saying Nicki French. Terrible quizmaster obviously. #fumin’

I had this once in my local with “who had the original hit with I Heard it Through the Grapevine”. I correctly answered Gladys Knight and obviously they all said Marvin Gaye.

I bet the landlord a night of free drinks for me and my friends vs me working for free for him for a night that I was right and had to bring in the Q Book of Rock Stars the next week to prove him wrong. Pre internet days.

We got fucking battered that night :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom