Adele - 30

bored-yawn.gif

Close but I don't see a Tony in her future. As if she'd have the work ethic for a Broadway run! :basil:
I’m sure she’ll be listed as a producer on the musical telling the story of the making of her Vegas show.

Reactions: VoR
All he needs is to sell the licensing for an 8 Mile adaptation on Broadway and he’ll be there. A more realistic proposition than Adele tbh.

Yeah there’s been a lot of grumbling that one of the few Oscar categories that remains generally open to indie filmmakers and industry outsiders is now being hijacked by a vanity project from the biggest pop star in the world. :D

Yeah there’s been a lot of grumbling that one of the few Oscar categories that remains generally open to indie filmmakers and industry outsiders is now being hijacked by a vanity project from the biggest pop star in the world. :D
Yeah I see it becoming kind of a trend. Kind of like how the Grammy’s would award Kylie, Britney, etc. every year for Best Dance Recording until they tightened the eligibility criteria for actual genre artists. But this is a little bit more difficult.

"I Drink Wine" video next week. Only ten months after "Oh My God" peaked... presumably to start the Grammy campaign. I would have preferred "Can I Get It", "Hold On", "Love is a Game", or even "All Night Parking" but whatever.

An Adele music video... in GLORIOUS technicolor! Who would have thought?

The video is way too long and I can’t see that setting radio alight. Wrong choice of single, although I can’t remember the album well enough to even suggest an alternative

Is she releasing a new version for the Christmas Market? Although I assume we'd get a new track getting a video if that was the case. So what's the point?

Given she’s entered her lazy era I wouldn’t be surprised if she released a Best Of next.

I could've sworn that had already been a single! Still, it's probably my favourite song on the album.
not sure I can be arsed to watch the video but it is a lovely song. I'll probably revisit the album a bit at Christmas time.

Love is a Game is the one that got away.

SETLIST
To Be Loved (Piano Intro)
Hello
Easy on Me
Turning Tables
Take It All
I Drink Wine
Water Under the Bridge
Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
Oh My God
One and Only
Don't You Remember