A Song For Xmas (ASFXMAS) 2021! - AVATAR REVEAL TODAY

At least 12 of the 37 artists have had UK top 40 hits. Including at least two who have had no.1s.

I would say it definitely has a different feel to the last ASFXMAS. If anything I'd suggest the last 12 months of ASFXMAS have had quite an influence.

I would say it definitely has a different feel to the last ASFXMAS. If anything I'd suggest the last 12 months of ASFXMAS have had quite an influence.
This time last year we were all choosing our songs during a bleak lockdown, I wonder if that had an effect.

Will be interesting to see if we go more CHEERFUL or more MISERABLE this year.

I discovered my Christmas song earlier this year in June. Loved listening to it before going to the beach.

I loved listening to my song two minutes before I sent it.

I’m sure it BODES WELL

What are the dates for the reveal and the results? I need to make sure I'm available!

- ASFMXMAS II - The Big Christmas Avatar Reveal - Sun 5th December - hosted by @Ag

- Moopy Christmas Party I - Mon 6th December hosted by @Iguana
- Moopy Christmas Part II - Tue 7th December hosted by @Tisch

- The Big Old Poster Reveal - Tue 21st hosted by @Ag

- ASFMXMAS II - The Finale with all the trimmings (BYOBB, no shoes, no shirt, no salvation) - Wed 22nd December hosted by @Tisch

@ag maybe put this is in the first post

- ASFMXMAS II - The Big Christmas Avatar Reveal - Sun 5th December - hosted by @Ag

- Moopy Christmas Party I - Mon 6th December hosted by @Iguana
- Moopy Christmas Part II - Tue 7th December hosted by @Tisch

- The Big Old Poster Reveal - Tue 21st hosted by @Ag

- ASFMXMAS II - The Finale with all the trimmings (BYOBB, no shoes, no shirt, no salvation) - Wed 22nd December hosted by @Tisch

@ag maybe put this is in the first post
Oops @Feliz NavidAg

I'm really hungover and honestly the avatar reveal is the far from prepared. I will work on something today. I will send @tisch and @Iguana the songs too.

Yeah the Christmas names thing was profoundly annoying when I was trying to tag people in to remind them to vote for Moopyvision. It's a shame there isn't a 'you can still tag recent names' function/feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom