A Song For Xmas (ASFXMAS) 2021! - AVATAR REVEAL TODAY

Beam Me Up Hello GIF by Paul McCartney

*PROVISIONAL DATES (except the listening parties, they're locked in)*

@Moderator if you add these to your little schedule poppet(s) x

- ASFMXMAS II - The Big Christmas Avatar Reveal - Sun 5th December @Ag

- Moopy Christmas Party I - Mon 6th December @Iguana
- Moopy Christmas Part II - Tue 7th December @Tisch

- The Big Old Poster Reveal - TBD (22nd? @Ag?)

- ASFMXMAS II - The Finale with all the trimmings (BYOB, no Christmas dinner this year due to Brexit but a gourmet crisp buffet and chipolatas will be available) - Thu 23rd December @Ag

My dietary requirement is that I can only eat crisps otherwise I'll die, so I'm expecting the buffet to be good for me.

Very exciting! I'll work my karaoke stuff (still OPEN NOW btw) around these dates.

Yeah I defo won’t be around on the 24th (lockdown dependant :eyes:) and who on earth would want to run ASFM results on Christmas Eve?!

I have the family over from 23rd, so probably won’t be able to take part in the finale.

Right, the POLE seems quite decisive (including a vote from the host himself :D) so new dates are now written in SHARPIE on the Moopy whiteboard.

- ASFMXMAS II - The Big Christmas Avatar Reveal - Sun 5th December - hosted by @Ag

- Moopy Christmas Party I - Mon 6th December hosted by @Iguana
- Moopy Christmas Part II - Tue 7th December hosted by @Tisch

- The Big Old Poster Reveal - Tue 21st hosted by @Ag

- ASFMXMAS II - The Finale with all the trimmings (BYOBB, no shoes, no shirt, no salvation) - Wed 22nd December hosted by @Tisch

@Moderator Please transfer the above dates to Helen in the Planning Committee please for official sign off, thanks.

Last edited:
Oh sorry. I am so busy at the moment.

I'm happy to do all the backroom stuff. With you guys doing to the big live shows.

I'm happy to do the two reveal shows, as they're a bit more low key and quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom