Not being afraid to self-reference or not self-reference, this post gives me LIFEI mean, I realised nearly all of them are 10+/10 moments.
- Born This Way - no matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgender life, I'm on the right. track. baby. I was BORN to SURVIVE. When I heard this, I laminated my stan card so I could put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.
- Chromatica - Bodies moving like a sculpture, on the top of Tower of Babel tonight. She set the trend for feeding the gays this pandemic.
- ARTPOP - Rocket #9, take off to the planet. An absolutely batshit work of genius. The fact that it falls over occasionally can only be explained via the laws of gravity when certain songs elevate to such stratospheric heights.
- Joanne - He has a funny way saying forever too fast / Don't get mad, can't blame a tramp / For something he don't have. On which Ms Stefani gave us the VERSATILITÉ the judges been done asking fer.
- The Fame Monster - Je veux ton amour et je veux ta revanche. Only Emily in Paris could be this iconic.
- A Star is Born - Ain't it hard, keepin' it so hardcore? She's a patchy girl, but she gave us bops and ballads and streams, so we stan.
- The Fame - You deserve. The Future. Whatever we called bussies back in 09 were, undeniably, torn.
- Cheek to Cheek - I don't know her.