Who's Afraid Of Little Ol' Wednesday?

But as for right now, greetings from the SHEENA MEMORIAL CLAP CLINIC, where I’ve just popped in for an MOT.

I think you’ll find my gear stick is perfectly adequate and my trunk is in prime condition

Me com on dis weather to much needs Raine hale stones floods thunder hHate weather appy mayday

Blue whales rule
Yooo

I think you’ll find my gear stick is perfectly adequate and my trunk is in prime condition
Overheating the engine
Might be blowing a gasket
Tighten up the suspension
And you don't have to ask it
IMG_7702.jpeg

They have tried dissing you in your reviews and not got away with it, so now they are trying to slag you off in theirs. But I suppose you don't have recourse to doing anything about a review for someone else, particularly when they haven't named you.

Exactly, that's what's so frustrating.

What we need, is for someone we know and trust to go in to their shop, ask a few leading questions and see if they slate us, see if they say "Roly's use premix, Roly's don't do this" etc.

Then I wonder if we can accuse them of slander 🤔

That reviewer has clearly been told we use a premix, and they are the only shop that makes fudge in front of people.
But they haven't named you specifically, have they? You're not in the same town, and you're not the only other fudge shop on the island.

Get a friend to go into their shop and ask them questions...

But they haven't named you specifically, have they? You're not in the same town, and you're not the only other fudge shop on the island.

Last edited:

WITH A SECRET CAMERA :disco:

By the way @Rachey, is there a way to mail order directly from you, rather than the general website, which I assume comes from somewhere else?

Mr L is home poorly bad and it would cheer him (and me) up.

By the way @Rachey, is there a way to mail order directly from you, rather than the general website, which I assume comes from somewhere else?

Mr L is home poorly bad and it would cheer him (and me) up.
Yep just either message me personally on Facebook, or message our FB page, or Instagram page :)

We post by Royal mail and do ask that you pay for signed for because stuff has got lost before.

It's such a shame that they have gone down this route. Their fudge IS creamy fudge, isn't it? They have a point of difference already they can focus on. Had they played this another way, the pair of you could even have done a 'creamy or crumbly' kind of thing and tried to up both your sales, instead of trying to increase theirs at your expense.

But I guess they are resentful of you specifically because you got the Roly's name that they wanted.

I guess one thing to remember is if they are playing like this, it's because they are insecure and it probably isn't working out as well as they hoped.

I never realized the Fudge Business was so cut throat. Also, reading the reviews on some of the fudge shops there is WILD. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom