Uncoupled - Netflix

jyxz

User
No one delved into this yet?

New Netflix series. Only 8 episodes long so far. Darren Star created. Neil Patrick Harris starring.

It’s all a tad cliche, but entirely watchable.

F2BDFE51-F899-45AB-82DC-CFA23D935ED0.jpeg

Have you had a wank yet?

So yes, back on to episode 2. I like NPH in this (Not Particularly Hot "lol") as he has an everyman appeal to him. The sassy girlfriend really does need ironed out as a character though ("he's my son, you perv" I think was the line that jarred the most).

Onto episode 3. Claire is indeed getting old. I'm sure I've seen the actual home they're using on youtube before and it is indeed valued at something a rollover lotto winner couldn't afford.

Although it has the most hideous kids area that made it very clear their children are worst than satan.

Episode 4. Okay Claire got fresh again.

I really don't like Colin. He should offer an honest explanation before visiting the mother or asking mutual friends around to warm his new flat.

No, I'm just chilly with people who work for me. And also with family and friends.

And I would not have turned down that sympathy threesome.

Episode 5 21 minutes in (or not in rather). Imagine turning down a deranged donkey dicked doctor getting the ass numbing injection out. I can't relate.

And just like that, I've seen them all. I give it an 8 and can't wait for season 2. I do hope Colin is shown the door, we don't need him.

I don’t know why but I always find NPH so off putting as a actor
Same for me. I think it's because of the character he played in How I Met Your Mother.

Actually it's probably about HIMYM period, as I think I've got a kneejerk reaction against pretty much all the cast for no good reason at all. The one against NPH is perhaps strongest, but then I guess he's got the highest profile right now.

My favourite NPH screen moment of all time is
when he gets brutally murdered in Gone Girl.

Make of that what you will.

I like NPH. He seems rather spiky in real life which is quite appealing.

Then again, I only really know him from Starship Trooper and social media. I've never seen How I Met Your Mother :D

This is really not very good at all, but we did watch all the episodes

Onto episode 3. Claire is indeed getting old. I'm sure I've seen the actual home they're using on youtube before and it is indeed valued at something a rollover lotto winner couldn't afford.
If you read this, I swear it's the flat they bought in Hustlers.

I really only stumbled upon this via Trixie and Katya's I Like To Watch which felt like a suitable summary of events.

Not many shows can be enjoyable with not one likeable character. I must watch Trixie and Katya's verdicts though.

After two episodes I was HATE-watching this. NPH's character is absolutely rotten. :D

Slut-and prep-shaming, clingy, needy AND mopey, arguing whether gays have it worse than women and all.

I probably would have taken the emergency exit on that if I had turned 50, too. :basil:

I finished this last night, and it was only marginally more enjoyable than THE SHITS I was experiencing at the same time.

How does it compare to And Just Like That... in the hate watch stakes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom