Topic for news events that probably don’t justify a new topic

Who is that dickhead? If i was on twatter I'd call her a cunt, but I'm not.

I see there are riots in Dublin tonight after the school stabbing. Hope you're staying safe @dUb and not going to any city centre saunas tonight

I see there are riots in Dublin tonight after the school stabbing. Hope you're staying safe @dUb and not going to any city centre saunas tonight
Well I'm glad SOMEONE ASKED! Thank you am fine

The footage is horrifying. Sadly, most of the crew of the coastguard plane are unaccounted for but it really is extraordinary that everyone escaped from the jet.

For anyone following this story

1000007157.jpg

This makes me relieved my own mum (who’s 66) is so deeply paranoid of scams almost to the point where it’s an annoying personality trait. Takes it too far by refusing to shop online etc but you can totally see why the older generation may feel like this as they’re absolutely wide open for target.

For anyone following this story

View attachment 23466
she had to go! probably should've gone after her stupid equivocation when goaded by that moron Stefanik, but being found out as a plagiarist really was the end for her. hopefully this doesn't prevent black hires being made at this level within education.

Secret Synagogue Tunnel Sets Off Altercation That Leads to 9 Arrests​

Videos showed a tumultuous scene as young Hasidic men clashed with the police in the global headquarters of the Chabad-Lubavitcher movement in Brooklyn.

Lai Ching-te, the presidential candidate for Taiwan’s ruling party, has won an election that China had framed as a choice between war and peace.

Good for them, but this feels like yet another potential tinderbox!
Am I right in saying the pro-China vote was split between two parties so there's not necessarily a huge majority for the status quo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom