Tokyo 2020 - Closing Ceremony (Sun 16th August)

Okay living for this SKA REMIX of EDITH PIAF?!

We gave the world Spice Girls, some boxes moving to Kate Bush and Annie Lennox on a GHOST SHIP. How dare you?
Oh my main memory was George Michael inexplicably being allowed to perform his new single as if it was the National Lottery show.

Yes - c'mon Beethoven :disco:

This really should be every country's anthem.

Oh my main memory was George Michael inexplicably being allowed to perform his new single as if it was the National Lottery show.

Yeah to be fair I feel like we also put Jessie J on to perform like 3 times.

No I’m getting angry now

WTF does any of this have to do with Japan or the Olympics.
It’s ska covers of classical music while jugglers juggle quite ordinary amounts of things

Well now they’ve got your heartbeats RACING, it’s time for more slow moving flag buggery and probably Bach making another endless speech

did the director quit this too? They should throw him on the Olympic flame

What did they spend money on for this Olympics?!

I feel like she they took away food vouchers and gave the kids a few toppy carrots and a Five Alive and pretending it was £30

Do they even put out the flame tonight, don’t they need it for the Paralympics? They’ll need to get a new one flown in from Greece

We all wait in anticipation to see if Bach will declare these the best games ever.

Ainu then Okinawa indeed according to the BBC.

Ughhh this is like the “Here’s the journey through Japanese music you ordered, here’s what came from Amazon”

Japan wearing 'socks and sliders' before it was cool :disco:

I think the third lot are from Akita in the north:

this fourth lot said Gujo, I think that’s sort of north central.

WHO CARES

So did we get through the Olympics without seeing Mt Fuji, cherry blossom, Nintendo, Ghibli, ninjas, Godzilla etc?

its taken 16 days to see a fucking kimono

Starting to think no ASFM artists will appear

oh Bach is coming out, time for several pee breaks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom