This Time with Alan Partridge

COB

The ⭐ 👹
I thought we might have had a thread for this already, but apparently not :shock: Back for a second series starting TONIGHT:

The last series is well worth catching up on if you missed it, it's a wonderful parody of The One Show and similar magazine programmes. The episode where they pay tribute to the deceased former presenter of the show
who, in the space of one phone-in segment turns from a Wogan to a Savile
was a particular treat :D

Scream. Loved the first series. I'll be watching over the weekend when Mr Kate is here.

Reactions: COB
The Irish Alan lookalike from the first series went down EXTREMELY WELL over here :D

• BOOM BOOM
Just remembered the roving reporter woman from last series who kept disagreeing with Alan but agreeing with Jennie while they were both saying the same things, and Alan would eventually keep trying (and failing) to catch her out :D I hope she's back.

Just remembered the roving reporter woman from last series who kept disagreeing with Alan but agreeing with Jennie while they were both saying the same things, and Alan would eventually keep trying (and failing) to catch her out :D I hope she's back.

Definitely the highlight of the first season - glad they've brought her back. It's such a simple premise, but probably quite difficult to get as right as they managed to.

I haven't watched last night yet, but this has been a brilliant series. Top notch parody. Agog he's been doing the same shit for 25 years and it still works.

I haven't seen ANYTHING about this on Twitter/anywhere apart from here 🥴

Good series though I take it?

I'm in. Oh I'm in, this is just unrelenting cringe on a new level. Or perhaps it's just been so long since I watched him at it (I feel like I seen a smaller scale series a while back though). I've made it through only 2 episodes of series 1 and I've actually had to put it on pause as it's been that excruciating. This has the potential to be a legendary outing for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom